• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data update

I still don't see how it affects the country limit.
It does not affect the country limit, why should it? The country limit is defined in the law & regulations governing the DV process. Nepal will stay within the defined max. visa numbers/country. It has done so in the past and it will do so this year. There will be DV visa issued for Nepalese folks in June, July, August and September, until DV visa will eventually run out. Nothing more, nothing less... ;)

someone says KCC sent him an email stating 2NL are only ready in 10-15 days...I already booked my medicals in London in July, as my interview early August..what happens if I do not get 2NL till then, as it is asked to be brought at medicals?

someone says KCC sent him an email stating 2NL are only ready in 10-15 days...I already booked my medicals in London in July, as my interview early August..what happens if I do not get 2NL till then, as it is asked to be brought at medicals?
No. I do not quite think that it will be that late. They quoted us with 7-10 days which corresponds to Monday- Thursday next week.
Just out of curiosity: When did you plan to get your med exam?

I do my medicals around mid July , interview early Aug ..but he shows on Facebook the letter he got from KCC..I called KCC they told me end of month

I thought he was saying you'd left the forums for your blog.
I was quoting the peculiar comments from the blog. I figured they sounded so ungratefully ridiculous, that it would be obvious I was having fun with that sense of entitlement.

On one hand, the "abandoned" was said several times in response to Britsimon 's decision not to guesstimate the finals at this time. On the other hand, "crashed dreams" was in response to guesstimating finals too low earlier.

What is the relevance of the day Sensei?
By the way, I do adore your sense of humor.
By the way, Anata wa Nihon jin desu ka?
Cause if it's Wednesday, she is in trouble. TGIW

And no, I am not a Jap, Jew is what I am. However, I am in a Japanese line of business, hai hai. Shigoto wa warui for the most part.
I am actually an expert in spoken English with Japanese accent, like "mostto importanttoo".
Where did you learn to speak transliterated Nihonese?

Cause if it's Wednesday, she is in trouble. TGIW

And no, I am not a Jap, Jew is what I am. However, I am in a Japanese line of business, hai hai. Shigoto wa warui for the most part.
I am actually an expert in spoken English with Japanese accent, like "mostto importanttoo".
Where did you learn to speak transliterated Nihonese?
I stayed for some time in Japan on business.
Well. My understanding was you were a Jap with Jewish belief. At least I thought that was the way how you created an irony and make at least myself smile. I mean that was how I thought.
You mean Thank God Its Wednesday, by the way?

I stayed for some time in Japan on business.
Well. My understanding was you were a Jap with Jewish belief. At least I thought that was the way how you created an irony and make at least myself smile. I mean that was how I thought.
You mean Thank God Its Wednesday, by the way?
Yes, I am a lot of things. I claimed being a Buddhist Jew, and Buddhism is one of the big religions in Japan. So I understand why you would construe me as a Jap.

Though I appreciate Zen Buddhism of Japan for its simplicity and practicality, my wife unilaterally and irrevocably proclaimed our household as Theravada Buddhist of South East Asia.
The decoration and the number of Buddhist artifacts just keeps adding up in my house, so as sometimes when I wake up in the morning, I am stupified for a moment asking myself - "did I fall a sleep in the Temple last night".