• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC DATA UP TO 06-03-2014

Hi guys !
I just checked the data from Rafikbo and noticed that my number does not appear ! Also, I can't find any interview conducted in Suva, does that mean Fiji never enter the data in the software ? When looking at the new data, now I'm starting to regret having delayed my interview ....
The thing is not all the cases show on the ceac ! That why we always say the data is bit missing and we also consider that when calculate most of us !
It might show later on, and you can try to check manually if you don't see it, it doesn't matter anyway ;)

The highest CN scheduled for Addis is AF43418 even though CN up to AF56290 are scheduled elsewhere. I guess this means Ethiopia has maxed out? Keep in mind we are progressing at the same pace as the AF number (we don't have a separate cutoff). If I understand this correctly, this must be great news for the next bulletin for AF numbers.

The highest CN scheduled for Addis is AF43418 even though CN up to AF56290 are scheduled elsewhere. I guess this means Ethiopia has maxed out? Keep in mind we are progressing at the same pace as the AF number (we don't have a separate cutoff). If I understand this correctly, this must be great news for the next bulletin for AF numbers.
You got this right pal ;)

Guys

2014 3/6/2014
REGION Max CN Total CN Including Family ISSUED REFUSED AP READY+TRANS
AF 56,290 14,770 27,743 12,695 3,468 2,190 9,390
EU 36,298 9,751 21,658 13,040 977 1,731 5,910
AS 8,899 5,070 9,914 4,419 255 2,304 2,936
SA 1,545 606 1,573 904 114 113 442
OC 1,299 492 873 421 81 44 327
NA 13 1 2 2 0 0 0

Looking to these numbers,

it means the visas that has been issued are 31,481 and the total number of the visas which are ready: 19,005 which already exceeds the quota of 50,000? can anybody clarify to me, as i'm getting confused here?

thanks a lot

Ready means cas where the selectee submitted the paperwork and was scheduled for interview. Either the interview was missed, hasn't happened yet or the interview happened but the embassy did not update te status. So, the visas issues number is wha matters.

That is correct and other countries are the same which is whys here are more holes in higher ranges (less dense cases).

However Ethiopia hit the max prior to the July cutoff...

It could also howev

It could also mean that the embassy in Addis hasn't updated its CEAC Data. I do suspect that the data isn't up to date.

What,in your opinion, is the highest case number for Africa that can be processed thus far according to the latest data?

Been basing the current 2014 visabulletin on results of FY2011.By the way how many were total selectees of that year?

Vladek you've been most helpful and I appreciate that.That year Africa hit 'CURRENT' possibly coz of low density on lower cases and maybe due to Ethiopia being not part of Africa.This time around,Ethiopia is included in Africa and it's been believed to be dragging visabulletin movement. Now that Ethiopian figures are finishing,can Africa have a decent jump like 40K?What are the remaining visa numbers?Rough estimates.