• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 8-1-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys i received the 2nd notification letter of other person whose's from Europe and with different name . ... though i am for asia with case 12000(NEPAL) ..... there is poblem with the database i think.....

That's fine, believe what you want to believe. you asked me to clarify what I meant, and I did. Yeah I'm from England, but live in California and I have worked and travelled extensively in many countries. My brother lives in Boston, quite close tO where the Boston bombers attacked. You don't think things like that affect the processing - ok. I don't agree.
Tcarnaev was a native of the USSR. 1 brother was born in Kalmykia, USSR. 2 brother in Kyrgyzstan. In the United States, they have come to the Status of Refugees. http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Братья_Царнаевы
And where is Вoston and Iran?

Hi simon, is there really problem in dv database or just nepales r facing the problem? 10/15 days ago Some dv winners from nepal lost their 2nd NL from the site, even 1st letter was not there. And now site is not opening in nepal. Any idea ??

Because America and Americans have terrorism concerns and they don't want to be "the guy" that clears someone with bad intentions and Iran in particular isn't exactly cooperating to help clear people...

Nothing official, just real world.

Simon,

I must come to the defense of the Iranians. They aren't the bad guys in the Middle East anymore. The terrorist threat comes from radical ISIS fighters and affiliated similar groups. These groups are the enemy of Iran as well. Also Iran has opened up of late and is cooperating with the dismantling of nuclear infrastructure, i.e. To join rest of the world. The argument of Iran and terrorism doesn't really hold water.

Simon,

I must come to the defense of the Iranians. They aren't the bad guys in the Middle East anymore. The terrorist threat comes from radical ISIS fighters and affiliated similar groups. These groups are the enemy of Iran as well. Also Iran has opened up of late and is cooperating with the dismantling of nuclear infrastructure, i.e. To join rest of the world. The argument of Iran and terrorism doesn't really hold water.
Of course not. The United States needs an enemy. The media made it. First Iran, now Russia. It is the policy. Israel and the United States think that they are killing terrorists in Gaza. In reality, the killing of children and civilians.

Of course not. The United States needs an enemy. The media made it. First Iran, now Russia. It is the policy. Israel and the United States think that they are killing terrorists in Gaza. In reality, the killing of children and civilians.
Folks, this is not a political forum, there are enough of those on the Net, I guess. This forum is one of the very few ones dedicated to visa information exchange with good and meaningful information. Please, please keep it this way.

He did not say that Iranians are bad people or terrorist but based on Boston bombings (those guys were legal immigrants) if there is a guy on AP that they cannot get full clearance for, nobody is going to risk it.

Like Simon said, if there will be a doubt (even caused by similar name and that happens a lot, my friend has a similar name to one of the bad guys and he is being stopped at the airports everywhere in the world because of that) about a persons intentions, nobody is going to be the official who let a threat into the country. It doesn't have anything to do with Iranians but their government and the fact that most of times the Yankees have to do the background checks themselfs.

Simon,

About the EDV status check its always been glitching now and than! So don't worry guys, it will be operational again...
And please once its working, make sure you print-out the 1st or the 2nd letter, to have it in hand.

Yes Sloner. And what Russia has been doing in Chechnya, Georgia and now Ukraine (and all other small post Soviet Union republics for that matter) is friendly coexistence ???

Grow up. The world is a freakin terrible place and if you think that you live in the only beautiful, innocent an democratic country then you are simply CRAZY. Country like that does not exist on planet Earth!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.