• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 8-1-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what ready means but there are also people who were interviewed above case 8900 .
8900 and above are scheduled for august, I'm aware of some exceptions, like in sanaa, where they interviewed earlier cases...but for nepal it never happened afaik.

Thanks Simon. What is your analysis regarding Iran ? So many Iranian applicants are waiting to APs result and if we assume they will clear before end of Sep it seem total will be more then 3500

Big thanks for simon and rafikbo, for their devotion and hard work, you guys got all my gratitude for ever.

EU No doubt EU quota has in increased this year, as we can see 16k at the end of july and that excluding AOS, and with 1.6k waiting for the interview pipeline I presume EU will end up between 18k ~ 19k.

SA has gone over the bar of 1000 issued this year its also a quite significant increase for this region compare to last year.

AS I honestly think they won't hit the same quota as last year. the iranian outstanding APs fill the quota up to sep 30.

OC a big mess ! A huge increase in the selectees which misleaded all of us, as we see the final will be the average quota.

AF took a monster knock, europe has benefited from it. At it will end up at around 21k.

At this stage if and if any re adjustment on the VB happens it will only occur for AS or may be AF.

We have 40500 issued so far + 3k AOS
= 43500.
Its more than enough to cover august interviews, and the rest of. AF and AS interview in september.
Thanks Simon for doing this, really appreciate it. Help me relax, lol.

Vladek, what's the quota for AS? I 've seen reference for 9.4k previously?

What do you think about the quota for AS for 2014 and 2015?

Thanks

Thanks Simon. What is your analysis regarding Iran ? So many Iranian applicants are waiting to APs result and if we assume they will clear before end of Sep it seem total will be more then 3500

Honestly I exect Iran to have lots of uncleared AP cases at the end of September. They may hit the limit, but I think the AP approvals will slow them down.

Thanks Simon for doing this, really appreciate it. Help me relax, lol.

Vladek, what's the quota for AS? I 've seen reference for 9.4k previously?

What do you think about the quota for AS for 2014 and 2015?

Thanks
IMO AS will end up slightly under 9k in 2014.
For 2015 its going to be same at around 9k as well...
I might be wrong if there is lots of AOS in AS this year which I don't expect !

Reactions: CWH
For what reason you expect lots of uncleared AP cases ?

Because America and Americans have terrorism concerns and they don't want to be "the guy" that clears someone with bad intentions and Iran in particular isn't exactly cooperating to help clear people...

Nothing official, just real world.

Because America and Americans have terrorism concerns and they don't want to be "the guy" that clears someone with bad intentions and Iran in particular isn't exactly cooperating to help clear people...

Nothing official, just real world.

Sorry Simon I think your theory totally is wrong because they have issued lot of visas for Iranian during last years so as I know in last year (.DV2013) they have issued around 3700 visa for Iranian (number one in Asia and maybe in the world) . Are you from England ?

8900 and above are scheduled for august, I'm aware of some exceptions, like in sanaa, where they interviewed earlier cases...but for nepal it never happened afaik.
Not only Sanaa, but also Taipei. People who are current in Aug were interviewed on July. And most of them got their visa package today (like me).

Sorry Simon I think your theory totally is wrong because they have issued lot of visas for Iranian during last years so as I know in last year (.DV2013) they have issued around 3700 visa for Iranian (number one in Asia and maybe in the world) . Are you from England ?

That's fine, believe what you want to believe. you asked me to clarify what I meant, and I did. Yeah I'm from England, but live in California and I have worked and travelled extensively in many countries. My brother lives in Boston, quite close tO where the Boston bombers attacked. You don't think things like that affect the processing - ok. I don't agree.

Not only Sanaa, but also Taipei. People who are current in Aug were interviewed on July. And most of them got their visa package today (like me).
Thanks for your input, so you are one of those exception :)
As you ''we'' extract the once a month so we didn't have time to check the late one and point out those exceptions....

In july about 1000 APs got cleared.
And we have about 5k outstanding APs for august and september.

Attachments

• hhh1.jpg
    hhh1.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 21
  • hhh2.jpg
    hhh2.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 17
I would say AOS cases are safe up to middle of september.
And AS won't go current unfortunately.

thanks, vlad!

your statement just frightened my sister :( so if she didn't receive an IL by the mid of august, she would have to make an info pass for the letter!

thanks, vlad!

your statement just frightened my sister :( so if she didn't receive an IL by the mid of august, she would have to make an info pass for the letter!
You should ask mom, or simon, they tip on how to speed up your sister's case...
Good luck

Reactions: CWH
Status
Not open for further replies.