• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

CEAC data (Full) 8-1-2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
i emailed them nw 3times , but no reply and no status updated yet ,i just don't what is happening to the Ap cases in my country ,coz all my frnds case status just remained the same date ..i dont knw really what is happening and when they will start to issue Ap cases visa for this september..

i am worried nw coz the government announced a 3days state of emagency to fight against ebola ,so i dnt knw if embassy going to work on their process this 3days lockdown..

TyT how are you brother is there any news today i checked some cases in my liste so i found that few of them are updated today and a case number got isseud today was AP since 12/08/2014 and finally he has got his visa today
we hope TyT tha we will hear a good news from them.
by the way TyT the phone number you gave it to me is a number for tourist visa in Us Department 0012024857600 not for dv lottery visa and my cousin when he called them this day they said to him that our service is only for a tourist visas and they gave him the phone number of KCC and when he called them they said that the case is in the embassy of my country and only the embassy can response his questions said the KCC officer so what does it mean that plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i'm going to be crazyyyyyyyyy i lost the test of eating/sleeping/ all things that i used to do reallllllllllly i'm sufferinnnnnnnng in silence.
but i will keep faith tell the eeeeeeeeennnnnnnnd inchaaa lah

can anyone here plzzzzzzz have the right phone number of US Department
So this is what the American dream can do to people. Man, take it easy!

@ngalob i don't think so bro ,coz they are issueing visa still ,is just that havn't seen no Ap case yet that just received a visa yet...all are still on Ap..

i dont think so bro ,just dont give up yet the battle haven't finish yet ,let just pray and hope to God almighty then ,we surely going to win this battle bro!! By God grace.

@levi what do u mean by that God is in vaccation this month ??so pls stop that way of discussion God is nt a human ,God only in heaven watching over his poor servants...

TyT how are you brother i hope that you will hear a good news today inchaa lah by the way brother a have a got another updated today 17/09/2014 so do you think brother it's a good sign that they are working in our cases bro
and bro you have nooo need to answer about his observation god is in vacation!!!!!! the ship is gone and..... you know TyT

Reactions: tyt
yes bro ..ameen..its a good sign that they are working on ur case bro ,no need for u to be worry bro ,soon the embassy will call u for ur passport by God grace bro, no need to worry bro just have faith its will soon end happily bro...okay?

Guys. I have a feeling that those who have not gone for interviews yet at this time should not use support forms else they go on AP and there is no time for such now. Better just have your own good bank account

@johnnybanda, what do u mean by what u just said , it s not clear to my understanding
What I mean is that these forms like I-134, I-864 need time for processing. So if your form takes more that 14 days to process, you are done for. You'll be on AP until the program is closed. So if you have not yet gone for interviews, better use bank statement

Oh yes for sure, @ tyt still ready byt I check the us ambassy in Mtrl and they still havnt touched the Ap and ready files yet

Status
Not open for further replies.