CBP screwed up my Admission Until Date status on my I-94

Ozzies

I have a TN status until April 20, 2018. I visited canada last week and I checked my I-94 online and it says my TN status is only up to October 10, 2017!! the CBP officer looked at the incorrect TN (my older TN stamp) and assumed that was my latest one.. even though I told him the TN status is on page 11 on my passport.

This is just awesome, now i contacted CBP customer service and they told me to contact my nearest CBP office in Irving. i've been calling them all day and no one is picking up.. this is so frustrating.

I know i have 10 months but my wife is visiting overseas and she's getting a counsellor visa this week because she is on a TD status. Her TD status says April 20, 2018 while my I-94 says October 10, 2017.

Anyone know how i can resolve this quickly.. this is so frustrating.

As you realize this is not something that needs to be resolved "quickly". next time you crosss, simply get a new I-94 with the correct date. If it said January 10, 2017 I'd be frustrated, but not with your situation.
But, as was pointed out to you, you can get this corrected at a local office. How much time and worry you want to waste on this is up to you.
The different date your spouse has is unimportant.

just to add, if they are not picking up the phone, I'd just drive over to the local office (usually at airports). I had an issue with my family too where a CBP error had to be corrected. I did that at the local office...they took 30 mins, were very courteous and fixed the problem. Your issue can get fixed too likely at local CBP office

Ack understand. My intent was to encourage the OP to not wait to be able to talk to them on phone and instead just drive over to the local cbp office