Cases in Local Offices with Current PD post here...

GC-4-All

Registered Users (C)
My case is in Charlotte local office since Dec 2004. I had my I-485 interview in Mar 2005, satified all the requirements, waiting for Visa Number.

People with similar scenerio please post here.

EB3 - India
PD - Nov 2002

My case is with Dallas district office

Interviewed in Dallas district office in September 2005. PD current from 06/01/07. Hoping to hear the good news soon!

Dallas03096,

I think our cases will not receive Approval emails, but instead may be Letters from Local Office. Coz my Online msg still from Dec 2004, which says that my case has been Transfered to Charlotte Office. I had the interview after that but no change in msg.

Thanks,
EB3 - India
PD - Nov 2002

Dallas03096,

I think our cases will not receive Approval emails, but instead may be Letters from Local Office. Coz my Online msg still from Dec 2004, which says that my case has been Transfered to Charlotte Office. I had the interview after that but no change in msg.

Thanks,
EB3 - India
PD - Nov 2002

Hope so. In my case also, the on line status still shows transferred to Dallas office on Nov 8, 2004. During my infopass on May 22, I was told the file is with a reviewing officer since May 16.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like you got FP notices after the interview. I have not got a FP notice after the interview since March 2005.

I got 2 AP's and EAD's after the inteview, total of 4 AP's and EAD's till date.

Thanks,
EB3 - India
PD - Nov 2002

Looks like you got FP notices after the interview. I have not got a FP notice after the interview since March 2005.

I got my FP (Code3 ) notices issued by Dallas office during my infopass on May 22. Did not want "FP has expired" lame excuse for not approving my case!

I have my Infopass for June 7th. Hope something happens before that.

Thanks,
EB3 - India
PD - Nov 2002

Anyone planning to take an InfoPass and visiting the local office? I am in DC and in similar situation. Will be visting them on Monday (june 4th) and hoping that they stamp our passports. We need to get more agressive guys!

Anyone planning to take an InfoPass and visiting the local office? I am in DC and in similar situation. Will be visting them on Monday (june 4th) and hoping that they stamp our passports. We need to get more agressive guys!

My case is stuck at Memphis local office for the past 8 months. Finished the interview in Jan 2007 and pending namechek per officer. My dependents are clear but waiting for mine to approve all. I donot know how dong the dreaded name check will go on!! I wrote a letter to FL!! Will see if it moves dust on my files.

nathanss

EB1-OR, TSC
I 140 ND 3/1/06 AD 3/21/06:D
Retrogression till 9/1/06
I485 ND 9/15/06
case transfered to Memphis 10/5/06
Interview at memphis 1/9/07
I-485 AD????:mad:

dcmetro22042,

You are first. I got an infopass at Charlotte office for Jun 7th. Please share your experience here.

Thanks,
EB3 - India
PD - Nov 2002

LUD changed on I-140 but not on I-485

Last Update Date on my I-140 has changed to 06/03/07 but there was no change in LUD of I-485 of self or dependents. LUD of I-485 remains 05/23/07 which was after my code3 FP! Just wondering what is happening?

Dallas03096,

If your case is in local office, there will be no LUD updates. My last I-485 LUD update was in Nov 2004, saying my case transferred to local office. I had my interview after that, but LUD never changed.

Nothing great to report. I was told that my FP has expired. Take new and come back in July.
One suggestion for all based on my visit. If you're FP has been over 15 months...do visit local center and take an appt. for FP. I am not sure if the guy was full of crap or what..but he told me that they shall not approve before new FPs. Therefore I am doing my FP this later this week.

Nice Q! Wish I had an answer. I am thinking (atleast hoping)..for the stamp. The case status officer could not confirm anything.