case transferred!! i feel disgusted

yoda

Registered Users (C)
case transferred to boston!! i feel disgusted

after 23 months, 1 rfe, and 2 fps my case was transferred to local office a couple of days ago.
i feel so frustrated and disgusted.
anyone knows how long boston office is taking to schedule interviews?

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel sorry for you dude
wish you a speedy recovery on approval.
You have been one of the unluckiest person around.
All the best.

boston is not bad

cheer up, i think boston is pretty fast on interview, couple months maybe..

good luck

Contact your congressman to get some speed on it. Get some locals who know the congressman to help you.

-sai

Yoda:

Are you NIW or EB1, EB2, EB3? I wonder if the speculated rule is the rule w.r.t. transfer?

dhw

Sorry to hear that, good luck with your case.

Originally posted by yoda
after 23 months, 1 rfe, and 2 fps my case was transferred to local office a couple of days ago.

wan't there someone else on this forum who went to the local boston office, and got an interview scheduled earlier?

I think he might reply - one of the senior members....

toughdba could be a right guy

I know toughdba has gone for boston office recently and He got approved. I saw a separate thread about boston interview. If you talk to him you will get better answer about boston office.

dont worry we are in all frustrated. Good luck....

To yoda

Hi yoda:

I feel very sorry for you. You are trully unlucky and
a victim in this situation.

However, I believe you will get your approval for
your ordeal. God will reward you with great things
in the future!

I expect my luck to be the same as you. My lawyer told
me that I may need an interview before I get an approval.
To me that sounds like my case will be transferred to
the Boston office for an interview?

Clueless123

________
RD: 10/9/2001
ND: 11/24/2001
1st FP: 1/22/2002
2nd FP: 6/6/2003

I am feeling so sorry for you. Now you know the most disgusting thing is this transfer.

I hope you will get an interview soon

Originally posted by yoda
:mad: :mad:

Truely sorry to hear that.
I really believe it is just a matter of time and painful waiting, you will be approved soon for SURE. I pray for you.

Yoda,

Boston interview scheduling ranges from anywhere between 2 months to 7 months. I dont know what logic they use to schedule the interview. I have seen people who got transferred after me get interview withing 2 months whereas I got it after 6 months. Interview letter will specify what to bring. But you please take all the documents you have. Spend some time to organize it properly with a photocopy of all the documents your are taking in a separate folder. In my case they photocopied whatever they wanted and did not ask me to give copies. But thats not the case with everyone. Depends on the Officer. I have a thread open under "transfer cases" in vermont. My details /experience is posted in that.

Good luck,

Toughdba.

toughdba can you pls answer these for me.

i am not sure what the procedure is after transfer. based on your experience can you pls tell me:

1. do i get a letter from VSC about the transfer? and when?

2. when should i expect interview date from boston office. you told me that interview might take 2-7 months but what about the interview letter? are they going to send it soon or closer to the interview date?

3. do both lawyer and myself get the letter? or just me?

4. i am going to change my address pretty soon. how do i inform boston office. or would AR-11 form suffice?

thanks!

yoda, is it because the congressman? Ask her, if that's the reason, ask her if she can expedite local interview.

My friend recently got transfer in June, and finished interview this week. So the best is 2 months. At least it's better than waiting in
VSC for nothing. you should be happy.

Since it's at local office, congressman will have power to expedite it, I think.

Interview is nothing, only take 2 minutes and you can get stamped.

yoda is your RFE for Medical? Some ppl RFE for medical get transferred. Maybe your case is going to be transferred long time ago, and they forgot it, after markey's office asked, they transferred it. that could be the reason. But it's disgusting though. talk to markey's office see if local office can arrange an earlier date for you.

yoda, you can ask around, but after the special registration finished, the local interview time shrinks to 2 months, so actually it's better!
than waiting at VSC for days and months without
information. Think about it, you'll be stamped
and you'll know which day you get approved.
Interview is very easy and seldom ppl get denied.
I heard only 2 minutes they look at your document and approve you right away. Plus you can always
go to JFK building to ask, if it's at local office, they have the right to expedite it, or inquire about it.

Not a bad thing indeeed, if they arrange your interview in 2 months

i searched the posts for transfer related issues but i couldnt get definite answers. i posted these questions for toughdba coz he got his interview done recently. anyone with recent experience at boston office, pls share your experiences.

toughdba can you pls answer these for me.
i am not sure what the procedure is after transfer. based on your experience can you pls tell me:

1. do i get a letter from VSC about the transfer? and when?

2. when should i expect interview date from boston office. you told me that interview might take 2-7 months but what about the interview letter? are they going to send it soon or closer to the interview date?

3. do both lawyer and myself get the letter? or just me?

4. i am going to change my address pretty soon. how do i inform boston office. or would AR-11 form suffice?

thanks

yoda, have you got any response from Markey's office? she should know about the transfer.

I think everything you have to do with local office now, the letter will be sent out probably in a month. interview will be in two months.
According to my friend's case.