Case Transfered to Newark INS.. Please post

Missyou

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

My case has been transfered to Newark. Does anybody has any experience that how much time it takes Newark to send an interview letter and approximately after how many days they schedule for an interview. Anybody in the same boat...... Please.......

Thanks in advance.......

Yes I am in the same boat. I rcvd a interview letter exactly 2 weeks after my trasfer and intreview has been scheduled for 2nd week of april. So u are looking at 4-6 weeks wait time.

Thanks gcwait

What's in your interview letter? Did they tell you specifically which paper they need etc.

Thanks

Our case is transferred too.
RD: 9/04/01
ND: 11/06/01
FP: 2/12/02
TD: 3/03/03
The transfer notice says. The priliminary processing has been completed, and it has been transferred to the newark office. That office will notify you when they schedule an interview on the application.

Does it indicate anything or is it the standard msg for everyone transferred?

GCWAIT2000 thanks for the information. It really made me positive.

I think the message is standard for everyone. I was asked to bring a copy of the interview letter, passport and medical form. I will have to redo my medical since it is more than a year old.

I am lil confused though - folks who go to get their pp stamped after approval are asked to get photos with them. Hoping that I get approved the same day, should I carry my photos or in interview cases does INS take the pics themselves - any ideas?

you confused me

How do you know that you have to redo your medical... if you have to redo your medical then I think all the people in this board has to redo their medical.
gcwait..... does your interview letter specifically says that you have to redo your medical?

you confused me

How do you know that you have to redo your medical... if you have to redo your medical then I think all the people in this board has to redo their medical.
gcwait..... does your interview letter specifically says that you have to redo your medical?

Well I did my medical in July 2001 and filed in Aug 2001. Medical is valid only for one year and in my interview letter they have specifically asked for the medical forms. I do not want to take any risk and give the officer a chance to set a new interview date.

My case has also been transfered to local BCIS office on March 7 2003.Stiil waiting for theinterview letter..Hope it does not take too long.

gcsep 10,
RD 9/10/01
ND11/13/01
EB3 India.

You are # 1 in line

Hello gcwait000,

I know once PP gets stamped no one wants to return to this forum bcoz this forum reminds the bad dreams you had, but please can you post your experience once your PP gets stamped in 2nd week of April. Good Luck... you will get approved but don't forget me.........

Thanks

Up

I will keep this thread alive untill gcwait000 gets interviewed and approved :D .but don't forget to post, I'm waitin'

Got interview letter

We got the interview letter yesterday.
RD: 9/4/01
ND: 11/06/01
TD: 3/3/03
Interview : 4/17/03
List of documents asked:
Interview letter, Passports, Letter of employment and Medical forms.
GCwait 2000, Did you go to the same doctor for doing the medicals or a different one? Cuz first time we paid around $400 for both. That doctor is now not in the list of Approved physicians. Thanks in advance.

KKG

Did local BCIS send interview letter both to you and your lawyer?

Or only to you?

Please.

Good KKG

Hello Kkg,

Did your interview letter specifically tells you to get your medical 2nd time or you are going on your own. I mean how did you land up in a decision to get your medical done?? Did your lawyer tell you...... Don't worry you'll get approve:D :)