Case Transfered to Newark INS.. Please post

Medical forms are asked in the interview letter. We have submitted them along with 485 first time in 8/01. I think they have expired or something.
I don't know if the lawyer also got the interview letter. My lawyer got the transfer letter and I did'nt get it.

Re: Got interview letter

Originally posted by kkg
We got the interview letter yesterday.
RD: 9/4/01
ND: 11/06/01
TD: 3/3/03
Interview : 4/17/03
List of documents asked:
Interview letter, Passports, Letter of employment and Medical forms.
GCwait 2000, Did you go to the same doctor for doing the medicals or a different one? Cuz first time we paid around $400 for both. That doctor is now not in the list of Approved physicians. Thanks in advance.

KKG : Yes I went to the same doctor. It does not make a diff coz she anyway charged me the same amount and more. This whole process is so frustrating.:confused:

Thanks GCWAIT2000. Please keep us informed of your interview Experience.Wish you Good luck.

I want to take the photos for the interview. But I don't know if they can take decision same day. If they want to take more time to go thru medicals or something. Want to carry them just in case.

Case transferred to Newark from CSC on 3/27/03

Hi All,

CSC case. WAC-01-297-XXXXX
My case got transfered to Newark on 3/27/03.
Per voice msg at CSC.

Details.
EB2.
RD, ND 9/2001.
FP Feb 2002.
RFE June 2002.
RFE response July 2002.

Awaiting more details from Lawyer and CSC.

Tan.

Last edited by a moderator:
gcwait000

Hello gcwait000,

I remmember your interview is sometime this week or next. I request you to post details once its done. Don't worry you'll get approved.

Thanks in advance