Case Status Online - Still Appears After IL?

Vorpal

Registered Users (C)
Prior to the events of July 2007, case status disappearing from the online system meant that the case was transferred to a local DO and an IL was issued. Despite the fact that not all applications were entered into the online system after July 2007, many still made their way in. I've recently read a post (I believe in the Boston thread) where a July 2007 applicant reported that her husband has recently received an IL and his online status disappeared. If you applied during or after July 2007, received your IL, and your online status has disappeared, please respond to this thread. It would be very interesting to know if, now that the frontlog has been cleared, the online status can once again be used as an indicator to anticipate an IL.

mine still say pending case on line, but as you can see, i am now a USC. so i doubt the online status for n400 will ever be correct

Prior to the events of July 2007, case status disappearing from the online system meant that the case was transferred to a local DO and an IL was issued. Despite the fact that not all applications were entered into the online system after July 2007, many still made their way in. I've recently read a post (I believe in the Boston thread) where a July 2007 applicant reported that her husband has recently received an IL and his online status disappeared. If you applied during or after July 2007, received your IL, and your online status has disappeared, please respond to this thread. It would be very interesting to know if, now that the frontlog has been cleared, the online status can once again be used as an indicator to anticipate an IL.

I think this is hit or miss, mine never appeared so can't tell if it disappeared or not...