Case status can not be found on line

kate07

Registered Users (C)
Hi all!
I have a pending case (removal of the conditions on my green card), I recently got a receipt saying they received my documents. This receipt has a number, that is usually used to check case status on line, I tried to check the status of my case on line but all I get is "Your case can not be found at this time in "My Case Status". Please check your receipt number and try again". I checked the number 5 times, I put it in correctly so this isn't the problem, anyone knows what is?
This is also a note in the receipt that i don't quite understand. The note says: The i-751 form type will be listed as "CRI89" under the application type in our case status on-line tool. Please help me to figure this out. Thank you all in advance

Sometimes it stays thatway..u may want to call the customer service for updates,in my case the avr always said that case for not found!

The notice (797) that they received your petition to remove condition has a wrong number. I had the same problem. Once you receive a letter from uscis inviting you for your fingerprints appointment, it will have a different number and that will be actualy the number you want to use to check on your case status.

kate,

The computer system that is used to process your I-751 is not compatible with case status online. A different system will be used to track the expected new greencard. That second system also is used to issue your fingerprint appointment notice. The FP notice will have a second reciept number associated with your case. The second number can be tracked as to the fingerprint notice and hopefully, issuance of the new 10 year card.