Case not found online!!!!!!!

Animalia

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends,
My lawyer sent in 485, AP and EAD application and received receipt for all applications for myself and my spouse with date of 03/05/09.

However, when I check for status online using receipt no. (starting with SRC), it says that case not found. I called CIS and they told me that case is pending.

Does anybody had same experience? How long it took to get AP? I am visiting home country in June.

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!

Dear Friends,
My lawyer sent in 485, AP and EAD application and received receipt for all applications for myself and my spouse with date of 03/05/09.

However, when I check for status online using receipt no. (starting with SRC), it says that case not found. I called CIS and they told me that case is pending.

Does anybody had same experience? How long it took to get AP? I am visiting home country in June.

Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!

be sure to write it correct with no spaces or charcters

I had the same problem with EAD. I also saw few posting from other members having this kind of issues.

Not sure, what is the problem.

Thanks

SRK

Hi

I had the same issue with my EAD renewal 2months ago. I could never get the online status check using the Receipt # and I was scares as everyone else. After talking to few, I heard that it happens very few cases. Finally I received my approval notice.
So don't be worried...you will get your approval soon...

regards

Thank you mmed, srk, and ivraman.

I saw other immigration forums and a lot of people are complaining that they cannot see their case status online. Looks like this is common issue.

One more Q: is fingerprinting necessary for advance parole approval?

I would appreciate reply.

Thanks again.

You need to go for fingerprinting if you had e-filing. If you sent in your renewal application as a hard copy, then you will not require to go for fingerprinting

Hi Dear friends!
I have the same problem that ANIMALIA my lawyer have sent I-485, and I765 i recived the recipt for each of them and the number part start with MSC not found in the tracker of USCIS website. I had a fingerprint app. on april 23 went for it everything was done really fast my recip said is code#3 so i got fingerprints,Photo,and signature at the same time,the only recipt im tracking right now is my I-102 because im lost my I-94 im waiting for approve so i hope to get my EAD soon, and i think this cases with recipts # no found in USCIS web. are very confusing im one of those cases. thanks alot any opinion will be very appreciate.