my case is EB3[under 245i] was transfer to boston at 08/10/2004
and I had interview at 02/22/2005,but after interview the CIS officer said
I can't approved your case right now,said my priority date was current at
the time,that's way they scheduled appointment for me, but later it was
retrogressed,so she said I have to wait about a year until I get visa
number, and said they going to sent to me,she told me I don't need
another interview,let me just wait and said I'm allset
my question is Am I got approved interview, if so ,Are they gona sent
greencard to me until my priority date become current?

help please to answer thanks lot

Yes you need to wait till the visa # is current.

Can you tell me what questions they asked.

I have interview on Monday morning at 8:45 am.

I am also, 245 i, please share your experiences. It will be great help.

I think if your priority date is after 2001, you need to wait till you incorporate.

Thanks

Hi lakshmi

they asked: what's your name
what's your address
what date of arrival to US
how did you come in to US[inspected by immigration officer or not]
where did you entry in to US
if you entry in to US illegal you have to explain from where to
where
what's your mother's name
what's your father name
what did you do before come in US [occupation]
do you still work for same company[need employer job offer letter

and all common question have you ever arrested ???????
you have to answer yes or no

that's all I hope it's help

gnoyoac said:
my case is EB3[under 245i] was transfer to boston at 08/10/2004 and I had interview at 02/22/2005,but after interview the CIS officer said I can't approved your case right now,said my priority date was current at the time,that's way they scheduled appointment for me, but later it was retrogressed

Pardon????? One condition of 245i relief is that your priority date is before May 1st, 2001 - so your date is certainly current. Start an inquiry.

am waiting for my visa number

Hi freinds
am another person who recived the same answer i attend the interview on jan 20 2005 still no answer

waiting for approval letter

what is your priorty date ???

Hi ultraraj,
Would you tell what your priorty date is,
My interview was scheduled on Jul 13,05 and my priorty date is Nov. 2001, I dont know if I will have the problem you had (Waiting visa no.).
Thanks
LA_GC485

If it is not EB3 you should be OK, provided it is approved on June 13 itself.

LA_GC485 said:
Hi ultraraj,
Would you tell what your priorty date is,
My interview was scheduled on Jul 13,05 and my priorty date is Nov. 2001, I dont know if I will have the problem you had (Waiting visa no.).
Thanks
LA_GC485

sorry for the late response

My case is sub-labour PD is sep 2001 and I485- RD AUG-30-2004
I-140 got approved on OCT-10-2004

good luck

Kesava

Now the L.C. PD is June 2002 and your PD is Sep. 2001, so your PD already became current and your case should got approved.

Good luck

LA_GC485
--------------------------------
LC PD: Nov. 2001
EB3 Concurrent
140/485 RD: Oct. 2003
140 Approved : Jan. 2004
485 cases transferred to local office : Aug. 2004
Interview sheduled : Jul. 2005

TheRealCanadian said:
Pardon????? One condition of 245i relief is that your priority date is before May 1st, 2001 - so your date is certainly current. Start an inquiry.

I am not sure how this visa numbers quota links with the PD, but I have a feeling it does not. The quota has been reached, and whether your PD is current or not, I believe you will NOT be approved during the interview.

Isn't that the case?

I also have a question: mine is a 245i case too, and my interview is in couple of weeks. I can't travel now, will I be able to after the interview?

If approved then - yes

Is your case EB2 or EB3 or EB1?

If your case is EB3 then your case wouldn't be approved.

npnjan02 said:
I am not sure how this visa numbers quota links with the PD, but I have a feeling it does not. The quota has been reached, and whether your PD is current or not, I believe you will NOT be approved during the interview.

Isn't that the case?

I also have a question: mine is a 245i case too, and my interview is in couple of weeks. I can't travel now, will I be able to after the interview?

Let us know what happens?

If you are lucky and the officer is good you may get approved. Or else they would call you for another interview or re-schedule your interview.

npnjan02 said:
EB3, and I am screwed.

Yes, I'm EB3, what would happen after interview? do I need another interview?
Thanks
LA_GC485
--------------------------------
LC PD: Nov. 2001
EB3 Concurrent
140/485 RD: Oct. 2003
140 Approved : Jan. 2004
485 cases transferred to local office : Aug. 2004
Interview sheduled : Jul. 2005

Hi guys,

Me and my wife received interview call letters in houston for adjustment of status. Now the question is do we have to take a lawyer with us or would it be fine if we go by our own? please reply

Thanks

no you don't

koolgui said:
Hi guys,

Me and my wife received interview call letters in houston for adjustment of status. Now the question is do we have to take a lawyer with us or would it be fine if we go by our own? please reply

Thanks

I had my interview last week and didn't take a lawyer...I have a DUI and so on...Just make sure that you take all the paperwork that they asked in the letter...You can also take additional docs, exp, an old passport or whatever related to your immigration case to meke sure...

The officer wasn't friendly however everything went well...Worse case senario, they ask you for additional docs and you can provide that later...

Please note that I am not an attorney and take no responsability for my opinion on your case...

Good Luck!!!!!

Interview at houston

Thanks for your reply lorestan

I'm ready with all my documents. The only thing is my current wage is less than the prevailing wage, would this be a problem at the 485 interview? Please reply

Thanks