Case Closed Erroneously at BECs

My case was re-opened 10 days ago and I checked online today and its certified - till I get the hard copy I won't be convinced! Hope that everyone else also gets their cases certified soon.

Congratualtions

My case was re-opened 10 days ago and I checked online today and its certified - till I get the hard copy I won't be convinced! Hope that everyone else also gets their cases certified soon.

Congrats. You pulled it off.

I am new to this forum. My case details
PD: 07/2002 CA DBEC
03/2006: My Company changed the Attorney
04/2006: Case closed
07/2006: case reopened after My HR followed up with DBEC
06/2007: Case Closed again
11/2007: Received notice from DOL stating that”late or insufficient response to DBEC correspondence other than the CRNL." This response was received after 5 months of following up with DBEC by my HR and Attorney.
Current Status: CLOSED

My company attorney is reviewing the options for next step.
This is my 8th year on H1 which is going to expire in Feb 2008. I am very much worried about my H1B extension.
Guys, If you have any advices please let me know.

Thank You

From what you've mentioned they probably sent paperwork to the wrong attorney's address and hence you werent able to respond, Your attorney should call Dallas DOL and talk to them - the DBEC usually does not take calls unless its from an attorney and they are very responsive to them. Make sure they call and figure out what is happening either way. Wishing you the best.

I would also suggest you write to your congressman explaining the situation (that it was not your fault and you were completely responsive and that you are a honest tax paying individual who is now being subjected to this). This definitely helps.

Thank you for your response.

Could you please let me know how you have handled your case and process to approach congress man?

My company attorney is considering appealing my case? Since DBEC is planning to shutdown by December 2007 and more over December is a holiday season.

What would be the probability to get response for the appeal?
Can we extend H1B when labor is in appeal process?

Please advice

Thank You

PD: 07/2002 CA DBEC
03/2006: My Company changed the Attorney
04/2006: Case closed
07/2006: case reopened after My HR followed up with DBEC
06/2007: Case Closed again
11/2007: Received notice from DOL stating that”late or insufficient response to DBEC correspondence other than the CRNL." This response was received after 5 months of following up with DBEC by my HR and Attorney.
Current Status: CLOSED

Last edited by a moderator: