Card Tracker:Sep 2004 PP Stampers

gc_majburi

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

Just wanted to see the trend of the issuance of GC after PP stamping is done. People who got their PP stamped and received their cards, please respond with relevant details.

Thanks

Good luck for plastic card...

Guys one question. While stamping they asked me for any alias name used as work which i told them did anybody came across this. Also i haven't called for address change so Img Off. had me write the new address. will the card come on new address or old address.

================
AD I485: 9/19/04
PS : 9/30/04 (Newark)
CO: ?
CR: ?

I was not asked about the alias name. I gave the address change. also called NSC to change the address. I guess it is better to update the address at VSC also using NSC.

HTH

bobcam2000 said:
Guys one question. While stamping they asked me for any alias name used as work which i told them did anybody came across this. Also i haven't called for address change so Img Off. had me write the new address. will the card come on new address or old address.

================
AD I485: 9/19/04
PS : 9/30/04 (Newark)

can i still call NSC ...my passport has already been stamped and change of address already noted by img. officer.

Today I have receive 4 mails regarding Card Order:

Current Status:

On October 8, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card.
Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

485 AD: Aug 30th 2004
PS: Sep 9th 2004
Lud Changes: 9/16/2004, 10/4, 10/5, 10/7, 10/8/2004

Address change

hi guys,

can i still call NSC for address change..my passport has already been stamped and change of address already noted by img. officer. (I didn't called earlier for address change) Will the card still come at old address or new

PS: 9/30/04

PS question

bobcam2000 & gc_majburi - I have the address change issue with the passport stamping. Since both of you have got your add changed at the time of PS stamping.
Does the off ask you why the address was not changed? is it a straight process or needs some justification etc.

Though I have sent AR 11 but I did not call as my attorney told me there is no need to call once you send AR11 ??

ANy suggestions will help...

The officer only said that it was my attornies mistake and he should have told me about calling NSC for address change. I send AR-11 too, but any applications filed on old address should be called for and address changed inspite of AR-11.

AD:8/27/04 , PS: 9/3/04(boston) , LUD :9/13/04 , 9/14/04 ( no msg change from 8/27).

--I am just wondering as couple of Boston guys who did long after me got the cards.

gc_majburi said:
Bumping up the thread.