Card Tracker:Sep 2004 PP Stampers

**Interview and Approval date:08/09/2004
*Online message did not change.
*Last LUD is 01/06/2003 "Transfer Notice".
*I called INS -1800# last friday (it's beeing 60 days already) and a inquiry was made.
*CO:??
*CR:??

AD:8/23/04 , PS: 8/31/04(Charlotte NC) , LUD :9/16/04 .... Since then waiting.... CO: ?? CR ?? same for myself and my wife

I forgot to mention that our passports were stamped on that"interview date" and we alredy had an experience traveling abroad,to our original country,and we had no problems using a I551 Stamp at POA.(New York JFK)

hi, Tata2003:

Minding sharing more info about your travelling abroad with I551 stamp? Did you bring any document with you? Any question asked at POA? what was the proces? .... et al ...

I have passport stamped at 9/13/04 and still waiting for the card, but planning a trip outside USA

Thanks!

bostonhere said:
hi, Tata2003:

Minding sharing more info about your travelling abroad with I551 stamp? Did you bring any document with you? Any question asked at POA? what was the proces? .... et al ...

I have passport stamped at 9/13/04 and still waiting for the card, but planning a trip outside USA

Thanks!
We had our interview done and passports stamped on 08/13/04 in NYC,5 days later we took(me and my kids) a 3 weeks vacation to our country(Brazil) after 6 long years without leaving US,we had no problems comming back(with our stamps).The only thing is that they will send you to a office and there they will ask you your social security number.In my case they asked my sponsor name and type of job,but they did not ask my husband anything(He traveled by himsef)It took us 5 minutes.Not a big deal.
Just bring your ss card and your driver's license with you.Good luck!

arb123 said:
Thanks for posting your card status updates.
can I know your I-485 Receipt Date.
I am wondering, if there is any impact on RD.
Because we had stamping on 29th July, our RD: 4/2003.
Till now nothing happened about our cards.
When I called customer service, they were telling of RD for card ordering.
Thanks
ARB
Did you have a interview done?When?Did you get a approval notice without interview?
Thx.

Card ordered today (PS on 9/28)

My card was ordered today (approx 17 days after stamping)....just recvd emails.
-gc0902

passport stamped at newark

1-485- a.d.- sept 30, 2004
passport stamping date: oct. 13,2004 ( newarK)
card ordered:?
card mailed:?
card received:?

status update..

LUD : 10/15/04, Msg changed to card ordered.

gcinfo1971 said:
AD:8/27/04 , PS: 9/3/04(boston) , LUD :9/13/04 , 9/14/04 ( no msg change from 8/27).

--I am just wondering as couple of Boston guys who did long after me got the cards.

10/23/04 - CR
LUD : 10/20/04 : CM
LUD : 10/15/04, Msg changed to card ordered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcinfo1971
AD:8/27/04 , PS: 9/3/04(boston) , LUD :9/13/04 , 9/14/04 ( no msg change from 8/27).

--I am just wondering as couple of Boston guys who did long after me got the cards.

After PS, how to track?

Guys,

My PS was done on Oct 4th 2004. I had registered at USCIS site with I-485 receipt no (hence got email message when case was approved), however, since PS done did not receive any email message (LUD). It is more than 3 weeks and no message ...wondering how do i track the progress? Usually its taking 1-2 weeks to change LUD in such cases ......

any suggestion?