Card Tracker for PP Stamping in NOV, 2004.

gc-despo said:
Yesterday, my wife and I went to San Jose CIS office with Infopass appt. We got a very loud and rude officer. Initially, he shocked us by saying to my wife "You are showing a passport stamp, but my system does not show you are approved". But one second later he said "Now I see on a 2nd screen that you were approved on 10/5/2004. You are a permanent resident. Your card has not yet been ordered. Your I-89 form reached VSC on Dec 7 2004. Call VSC using 800 number to get any more information. I cannot tell you anything more". So we said "Thank You" and left.

Atleast we confirmed that she is approved, and we just have to wait for the physical card.....

Hope I read your message earlier.

The ppl in Newark CIS are 100% bullsxit.

Last edited by a moderator:
rajibda said:
Called USCIS today. They transfered me to Immigration Officer. Waited for a while and the she asked the details about my case.. when was it approved? when did you stamped? did u get the welcome letter? After giving her the details she asked the receipt no and asked me to hold. After 10-15mis she said the they( :confused: ) are processing your card now and you will get your card shortly. :rolleyes:

Sounds like she used the restroom, had a cup of coffee, then came back to you. :eek:

Finally I want to share good news with you guys,

Finally my card is ordered on 18th this month, and mailed today (22nd)

I wish you all best of luck

TrackGC_04 said:
Finally I want to share good news with you guys,

Finally my card is ordered on 18th this month, and mailed today (22nd)

I wish you all best of luck

That's great news. Congrats!

Hi TrackGC_04,
Congrats !! Please share the steps you did to get your card(if any). Mine is also same case as yours. LUD last changed on Dec 10 and since then nothing happned. Called several times USCIS, talked to IIO two times but LUD never got changed. Now I am thinking to get an appointment and go to the local USCIS office by mid March if nothing happend since then. :(

Rajibda

Hi rajibda,

i didn't do any thing special, last time i called INS is about 3-4 weeks back. i just gave up my hope and was just waiting for the card.

and to my surprise, I received the card yesterday(02/22/2005) itself. my card mailed date on 02/22/2005 as per INS and the mail from INS

Any thing possible with INS.

all the best

Looks like VSC is clearing the backlog in ordering cards. Yesterday, my wife recieved e-mail that her card has been ordered on 2/22/2005.

So, maybe good news awaits Nov 2004 PP stamped folks waiting for plastic card.

gc-despo said:
Looks like VSC is clearing the backlog in ordering cards. Yesterday, my wife recieved e-mail that her card has been ordered on 2/22/2005.

So, maybe good news awaits Nov 2004 PP stamped folks waiting for plastic card.

Con..con congrats!

At last......

Just now got emails from USCIS about ordering the plastic cards :)

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or
to Adjust Status

Current Status:
On February 28, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you
a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

Want to thank all of you guys for supporting me.. will update the spreadsheet once I receive my cards.

rajibda said:

to Adjust Status

Current Status:

Want to thank all of you guys for supporting me.. will update the spreadsheet once I receive my cards.

Congrats!

Seems I am the only one who get :( :confused: lost in the USCIS desert. :mad:

Folks, finally my wife recieved her card yesterday (2/28), and all details are correct. So, we have finally come to the successful end of our GC journey.

Wish all the best to GC waiters at all stages, and all Nov 2004 PP stamping waiters will get plastic card soon.

Congrats rajibda..

rajibda said:

to Adjust Status

Current Status:

Congrats rajibda...and good luck..
NVC

Help

I've searched all the threads and can't find an answer. Can someone please tell me how to check status of the card (card ordered, sent, etc). Is it the same webpage as we checked status of I-485. When I enter the receipt number there, I just get the "your case is approved..." message. Is there another number to use, and if so, where do I find it.

Thank you.
PP stamped Dec 04, 2004 and no card yet.

Petty Logic

gc-despo said:
How they can process one spouse's card without processing the other beats all logic...

gc-despo: I feel the logic is very simple as below:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
IF (JOINT Applicants)
IF (you had nice time last week-end OR going to have nice time this week-end)
"Process the SOBs/DOBs together."
ELSE
IF (Passport was stamped 1-2 months back)
"Separate the SOBs/DOBs card applications"
"Attend one application later."
ELSE
IF (you want to do it today)
"Have mercy. Approve it"
ELSE
"You are the BOSS. You can always come to it later."
END
END
END

ELSE IF (SINGLE)
IF (you want to do it today)
"Approve the card"
ELSE
"You are the BOSS. You can always come to it later."
END

ELSE
"Why the F... am I looking at this case...?"
END
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

bbb111 said:
I've searched all the threads and can't find an answer. Can someone please tell me how to check status of the card (card ordered, sent, etc). Is it the same webpage as we checked status of I-485. When I enter the receipt number there, I just get the "your case is approved..." message. Is there another number to use, and if so, where do I find it.

Thank you.
PP stamped Dec 04, 2004 and no card yet.

Your online message won't change until they order your card. Good luck!