Card Tracker for PP Stamping in NOV, 2004.

TrackGC_04 said:
I am still waiting for my card, my wife already received her card.
I called INS Customer Service on Friday, they told me to wait few more months.They don't know any thing, they won't even try to listen to your problems, I know about them but i still called.

You should call the VSC, however, that doesn't help much either. Just wait.........

I know its waste of time calling VSC also. but i will give a try next week.

"yankees", "Jay T(D)" and "yygov" are there any updates on your cases

please share if so.

Thanks

No updates for my wife regarding the Card, so far..... Will share the info. as soon as it gets updated.

Finally we received the last GC - with 2 weeks time difference between the first and the last one.
Good luck to all of you. Hope you get your GCs soon!

Anybody ???

Anybody with PS on or before 11/22 , at Newark, and not yet received their Cards ?
NVC

PS: 11/22/04
LUD: 12/10, 12/13
CO: ?
CM: ?
CR: ?

Card Ordered for Wife

My wife's card is ordered on Jan. 18, '05. Have updated the Spreadsheet.

- Jay

Anish_GC / TrackGC_04

Well atleast your Spouses received the cards.. In my case ..there is no change in LUD for both my Wife and myself.
Will keep you guys updated.
NVC

Hey Rajibda ..

rajibda said:
NVC,
Same here.... no update.... :confused:. Details on my signature.
I checked other guys who got their PS done in december in Newark NJ .and quiet a few of them have received the cards..
I did call up USCIS on 12th ( a week back ) ...but no changes in my ( Or my wife's ) case..I guess I will wait for a week or so more and then try calling USCIS again.
Will keep you posted..
NVC

Last edited by a moderator:
NVC said:
I checked other guys who got their PS done in december in Newark NJ .and quiet a few of them have received the cards..
I did call up USCIS on 12th ( a week back ) ...but no changes in my ( Or my wife's ) case..I guess I will wait for a week or so more and then try calling USCIS again.
Will keep you posted..
NVC

Let your wife call them too. :D

Jay_T said:
PS (Newark, NJ) 11/4/04, CO (1/18/05), CM(1/21/05).
Congrats!

Now, the victims of NOV PS are:

yankees-----------Nov. 3
gcard600.............Nov. 4
gcard600 (D).......Nov. 4
TrackGC 04..........Nov. 5
yygov..................Nov. 5
rajibda.................Nov. 8
jksongc................Nov. 9
fedupofwaiting......Nov. 10
Anish GC..............Nov. 10
starv....................Nov. 16
NVC.....................Nov. 22
NVC (D)...............Nov. 22
kvpt_mm.............Nov. 22
gc-despo ........Nov. 24
292641 (D)..........Nov. 26

Last edited by a moderator:
Update

I had called vermont service center on 20th to find out about my card. A lady answered my call and told that she cannot find out my details and repeated my online message with my address change(she did not even know that..STUPID people). According to her my case was not approved and when i had explained that I had gotten my approvalon nov 3rd & got stamped on 10th ,she said she was not sure about it and would not take my status enquiry but she told me send all the documents as a proof and an officer will look into it. ( VSC operators who are answering our quieries have no knowledge TOTAL WASTE OF TIME TALKING TO THEM)

Today I went to the local office in Albany,NY(walk-in). The officer told me that all my details had reached VSC on 21st nov and called up VSC. Then she told me that there was some problem and they have to take my finger prints & photos again. Luckily I had taken my photos with me and I had to go thru the finger printing & signatures again. She marked my information as duplicate and told me to expect my card within 3 months.
(The officer showed my screen with the information. They have all the history
like how many times i had applied for H1 , date of entries into the country, which officer looked into our files, they have all the SSN info & communication to other agencies that we are GC holders, they have a convictions screen history too.)

Why can't they make it easy in the last. If they have a problem why are they not communicating with us by sending a letter, do we have to inquiry to initiate their work STUPID IDIOTS....

GOOD LUCK TO THE PEOPLE WHO ARE WAITING LIKE ME.

yygov said:
Congrats!

Now, the victims of NOV PS are:

yankees-----------Nov. 3
gcard600.............Nov. 4
gcard600 (D).......Nov. 4
TrackGC 04..........Nov. 5
yygov..................Nov. 5
rajibda.................Nov. 8
jksongc................Nov. 9
fedupofwaiting......Nov. 10
Anish GC..............Nov. 10
starv....................Nov. 16
NVC.....................Nov. 22
NVC (D)...............Nov. 22
kvpt_mm.............Nov. 22
gc-despo (D)........Nov. 24
292641 (D)..........Nov. 26

gc-despo (P) has not recieved card. Derivative has recieved plastic card

gc-despo said:
gc-despo (P) has not recieved card. Derivative has recieved plastic card
??????????????????????????????
Originally Posted by gc-despo
Happy New Year to all!

I came back from vacation, and collected my mail today (1/3/05) at the post office and found my physical green card from USCIS. My wife has not yet recieved the card, so we called CIS and spoke to 2nd level IIO. IIO told her that they have recieved stamping info, but not yet started her card processing, but she will also get her card soon.

My timeline:

I-485 AD: Nov 8 2004
PP Stamped: Nov 24 2004
Card ordered: Dec 21 2004
Card recieved: Jan 03 2005