Card Tracker for PP Stamping in NOV, 2004.

Hi rajibda ..

what number did you call ?
Thanks ..
NVC
rajibda said:
Called USCIS today. Talked to officer and he told that the application was moved to storage :eek: and who ever wroked on it thought that the process was done :eek: . The office put a request to get it back to production so that they can start woking on my case :rolleyes: . He said that it will take about 6-8 weeks if everything is fine. And then asked me to call USCIS back after 4wks. The officer was very nice and helpful.

rajibda said:
Called USCIS today. Talked to officer and he told that the application was moved to storage :eek: and who ever wroked on it thought that the process was done :eek: . The office put a request to get it back to production so that they can start woking on my case :rolleyes: . He said that it will take about 6-8 weeks if everything is fine. And then asked me to call USCIS back after 4wks. The officer was very nice and helpful.
Sounds scary. Rajibda, thanks for the info, and pls keep us updated.
Track GC 04, , any news on your card?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am still waiting for my card, my wife already received her card.
I called INS Customer Service on Friday, they told me to wait few more months.They don't know any thing, they won't even try to listen to your problems, I know about them but i still called.

Got my card but they got my gender wrong. Had to file form I-90 to replace the card. Sounds like the same stamping experience all over again (Infopass whatnot). Bastards.
Guys, make sure to check the information on your cards when you receive them.

dashDurai said:
fhgc:

that is not good.. i received the card last saturday.. i am not checked any of them..

let me check.. :mad:
Chances are you are going to be okay. I guess I'm just very unlucky.
When I went to the SSA office to have my SSN card replaced on the same day I had my passport stamp, they told me USCIS has not updated my information in their database yet. I was told that they would check my status for another 10 days and contact USCIS after that if my status still did not change. Well, I received my card a month after, and the darn thing still have the restrictive text on it. :mad:

Thanks Vyle,

Yes you are right. Also, exact 2 years from LC approval.

I think my card got delayed due to either I-824 or FOIA.

I submitted I-824 in second week of November and FOIA in Oct.

I got my son's Card today but Place of birth was wrong and i called them they i have to go through the stamping way and would take 10month to 1year to get new card. bad luck.

Thanks Rajibda ..

rajibda said:
Hi NVC,
I called 1-800-375-5283.
For more details please look in this thred :
http://boards.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=156275

Hi yygov,
Yeah.... I know but got no choice. Hope the case moves in future. :rolleyes: Thank god atlease now I "might" why it was not moving.

I called VSC yesterday .. and got thru fine and the lady was exceptionally nice to me ...
I had my PS done on 11/22 and there was a change in my LUD twice on 12/10 and 12/13 after that nothing.
She told me that she has requested for my file to be forwarded for Card Ordering. If everything is oK with my Info, Photos and Finger print on the application then I should get the card soon ( how soon, that, she did not mention).
Thanks for the link ..it helped me lot..
NVC

Atlast there is update in spouse status

After stamping on 11/24 spouse status has been changed to card ordered...Updating the spread sheet....