Card Tracker for PP Stamping in NOV, 2004.

philadelphia stamping

Hi ,
anyone who got approved in Philadelphia..i mean passport stamping in november,04.. Have u heard from UCIS..any welcome letter or card etc..thanks

Latest update on our cases...

Card Mailed:

On December 3, 2004, the card order was completed and we mailed the applicant's new card directly to him or her. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this card, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

Updated Tracker

Last edited by a moderator:
Card Received

We received the cards for both of us today.

I485 AD: Oct 13, 2004
PS: Nov 1, 2004 (Houston, TX)
CO: Nov 24, 2004
CM: Nov 30, 2004
CR: Dec 03, 2004

My case was approved in VSC, but I stamped in a sub office belong to TSC. Will the card be mailed from VSC or TSC? Thanks.

Card Tracking Sheet..

Please update this spreadsheet for Card Tracking...

PS: Nov 24 2004
LUD: 11/30,12/03

GivemeCard

Where did you get your PP stamped ?

I got mine at Newrak on 11/22 but there is no change in the LUD as of yet ..
Your LUD seems to have changed within a week of PP stamping..

NVC

Mine also same thing (no change in LUD), I did my PS on 11/23 in LA, no LUD change yet.

Newark, NJ People

I just updated my information on the excel spread sheet and was browsing others also, and it looks like Newark NJ people are still waiting and waiting and waiting and....

Newark GC

I forgot to mention in my last post, I have two friends, different scenerios, one got GC through marriage and the other through his employment, and they both got their PP stamped at Newark in early and mid September and they both had their GC's (with correct info and mailed to the correct address) by the end of October.

So I am keeping my hopes up for now.

Good luck to us all, hope we all get our GC's before christmas.

Just called the 800# .. they said.. they re-ordered my card.. and asked me to wait :confused: :confused: :confused: :mad:

they never mailed me a card.. now they are saying "re-order" ... i never moved .. still same address.. same emp.. all are same.

Durai,

Did your LUD and messages change recentyl. Please inform me.

My pp done on 11/04/04.

LUd changes but no messages change. 11/19/04, 11/22/04, 11/29/04, 12/06/ 12/07, --gcard600

Fyi

approved 11/2/04
p.stamped 11/12/2004 at NYC
received card 12/6/2004

time to sign off!