Got my Card!!

gcseeker04 said:
AD: 29-Dec-04
PS: 07-Jan-05 - Newark NJ
LUD's: 1/27, 1/29, 1/30, 1/31
CO: 1/31
CM: 2/04

CR: 2/7/05
Spouse Card Mailed on 2/7. Hope to receive it soon.

Thanks to everyone on this forum for their inputs and all the best to everyone waiting!!

Patience always pays!

Hello members.,

myself and spouse received cards,

ND 12/1/03
AD 12/22/04
PS 1/04/05 --> federal plaza NY city
CR 2/04/05 --> myself
CR 2/07/05 --> spouse
my GC journey finised.

good luck for all

usinsuser99

Last edited by a moderator:
Mparth said:
Did you get card ordered messages for both yourself and your spouse?

Generally u should get emails & LUD changes at CO & CM for primary & derivative also.
if not give couple of weeks to get cards directly, if not get cards call INS.

good luck to all
usinsuser99

thanks a lot postme.

postme said:
Thanks for your answers dK1145 and usinsuser99

Hey usinsuser99 congrats for ur cards and good to see you again...enjoy ur GC life man.

But, don't forget u have to visit this forum often to predict cases for the people waiting for their approval.

Good Luck

Card Mailed for Self and Spouse

Card Mailed for Self and Spouse
-------------------------------------
AD: 01/05/05
PS: 01/13/05 --> Federal Plaza NY city
LUDs: 01/26, 01/27, 02/02, 02/03 and CO(02/04)
CO: 02/04/05
CM: 02/08/05

LC_Virginia said:
Unfortunately, due to various reasons, I could not make my morning appointment today for stamping.

Can I go in the afternoon, with the same infopass appointment ?

Or do I need to make another appointment (it is now only available in the first week of Feb) ?

This is in the Washington District Office in Fairfax, VA.

Hello Lc_virginia ,
I have an appointment at 02/18/05 for PS at the same place Washington Distric office in Fairfax,VA.
I have few question for you.How did your PS go ?Please tell about your experience to the local office .How is the staff there.
How much time it will take .What else i should keep with other than passport ,485, 2 pic .AP,I did not recieve my EAD but i have an approval notice .
Anything else you can suggest .I would appreciate your reply .
Thanks
Raven

Raven said:
Hello Lc_virginia ,
I have an appointment at 02/18/05 for PS at the same place Washington Distric office in Fairfax,VA.
I have few question for you.How did your PS go ?------Very smooth as long as you have all your docs. Please tell about your experience to the local office .How is the staff there.-----very courteous. Make sure you tell the lady at the front desk that you have an infopass apptmnt for getting you passport stamped after receiving an approval notice. She does not even really see your docs - just the approval notice and the infopass printout.
How much time it will take .-----maybe 30 mins if it's not too crowded. What else i should keep with other than passport ,485, 2 pic .AP,I did not recieve my EAD but i have an approval notice .----if your passport has enough validity, fine, otherwise, take an extra picture just in case since they will give you a card with the stamp and the other pciture and not stamp your passport if its not valid long enough. They will take back your AP, 485 notice and your infopass apptmnt printout. They don't need to see all the other stuff like H1, tax records etc etc. They don't need your SS card...that is for the SSA.
Anything else you can suggest .I would appreciate your reply .
Thanks
Raven

Thanks for Info

Mparth
Thanks for your reply .I have passport valid for another 10 yr .I think that should not be the problem .
I have all other doc with me .Thanks again
Raven