Card Tracker for PP Stamping in Dec, 2004.

uNeverKnow said:
Has anybody used or had to deal in accordance with this Message:

"If you were granted permanent resident status or entered the U.S. with an immigrant visa more than 60 days ago and have not received your first permanent resident card, please call 1-800-375-5283"

Which is posted on the USCIS site when one tries to login for LUD updates.

Please post your experience.

Thanks in Advance.
uNeverKnow

I think this is a general message occurs after you have completed your PP stamping.

Folks,

Any idea what is the average days it will take to recv the plastic card after it has been ordered?

~Mad

CM on 1/6/2005

Card mailed for primary on 1/6, LUD changed for derivative on 1/5 with same message of approval.

Someone please updated the xls doc.

Kate

Lud changed on 1/06/2005 in my wifes case and in my kids case the messes changed Card ordered to " Application approved and we mailed you the receipt"
they were approved with me too on 12/08/04, i am confused :confused:

Someone,please edit in wifes case's Lud only changed today 1/6/04 only it is showing wrong there please edit it. thanks.

Status changed to Card Ordered for Spouse

Status changed to Card Ordered for Spouse. No change in my LUD.

LUD changed again on 1/4, 1/5

Updated my details with LUD changes. Not sure why the LUD is changing so often. It only happened 3 times in 15 months in which my 485 got approved. It has changed already 3 times in 3 weeks :rolleyes:

Please update the tracker

I am not able to update the PS Center for my case details. Can anyone please update it to Hartford, CT

Card mailed on 1/7/2005 for Derivative. Please help update the file. Thanks.
No update for Primary.

My wife'sLUD changed no changes to msg: PS 12/29/04

My wife's Lud changes second day again someone please update it?

Card ordered for spouse ..

Folks:

LUD with message update for Kate1(spouse), CO on 1/7/2005 ..someone please update the xls doc.

Thanks!
Kate

(PS: Card mailed for primary 1/6/2005)