Card Tracker for PP Stamping in Dec, 2004.

Wife's Passport Stamped 12/29/04 Update here please

Someone would like to update my wife's passport stamped date in the exel sheet? :rolleyes:
Stamped: 12/29/04, New York

Malik2000,
Thanks, but would you please put together me and my wife, why you want to seprate us? :D :D :D while you are with your wife in her arms...ha ha ha :D :D

Diamonds said:
Malik2000,
Thanks, but would you please put together me and my wife, why you want to seprate us? :D :D :D while you are with your wife in her arms...ha ha ha :D :D

Diamonds,

Here you go.... Have fun !!! :)

Diamonds said:
If your card is ordered you should by the time got the email and your messes would change "card ordered." I got email for my two sons today that card has been ordered on Jan 3, 2005. But i believe in some cases, rarely the lud changed and you would got news at your doors but no messes would change its also happened in my kids I485 case too. The Lud changed and i got the welcome notice in my hands two days latter without any messes changed, even the messes disappeared from the site and showing your receipt # is wrong but they are still showing the Luds changed and today, i could see the messes on the site that card ordered but its happen in only few cases.But i believe you would got some news within this week, let me know if its happens ok ? :cool: :D

Thanks a lot diamonds. I believe I am one of those rare cases.

To All

Has anybody used or had to deal in accordance with this Message:

"If you were granted permanent resident status or entered the U.S. with an immigrant visa more than 60 days ago and have not received your first permanent resident card, please call 1-800-375-5283"

Which is posted on the USCIS site when one tries to login for LUD updates.

Please post your experience.

Thanks in Advance.
uNeverKnow

"If you were granted permanent resident status or entered the U.S. with an immigrant visa more than 60 days ago and have not received your first permanent resident card, please call 1-800-375-5283"

The above statement is very correct but none of us in this tracker crossed 60 days limit after stamping.