Card Tracker for PP Stamping in Dec, 2004.

LUD changed again today 01-03-2005. Message remains same saying "this case has been approved.......".

~Mad

iamgctracker,

You are already in the tracker. Look at the last name at the end of the list.

Updated my LUD details in tracker

Guys,

Our LUD also have been chaning without any change in the message. Keeping my fingers crossed :D.

Thanks.

Card Mailed

Update from me folks: Card mailed on Jan 4th (i.e. today)
Could someone kindly update the tracker ?

Thanks.

-PunetoNJ.

PunetoNJ, I updated your info.

Also added my info, PP 12/23/2004, LUD today 1/04/2005, Philadelphia.

Hi PunetoNJ

Did you get your PP stamped at Newark NJ?
Thanks
uNeverKnow
PunetoNJ said:
Update from me folks: Card mailed on Jan 4th (i.e. today)
Could someone kindly update the tracker ?

Thanks.

-PunetoNJ.

Spouse no LUD after 12/24

Anyone in the same boat? please respond.

We both got stamped on the same date i.e. 12/03, CO for me on 1/3/05 but no updates for spouse?? please reply. I've also updated xls doc.

Thanks,
Kate1

HI Kate1,
It happens. In my case, I recd the email stating that Card Ordered and few days later my wife recd email stating that Card Ordered.

Guys I need some help in deciphering the smoke signals from the status change page and LUD.

I Stamped at Newark on 12/10. My approval was 11/23.

The problem is that the online message has not changed for me since my FP1. Just the LUD keeps changing and things happen in sequence. So I am a keen tracker of the LUD readers/deciperers on these forums :)

I had a LUD two days after stamping for both me and my wife. Then no changes then for the last three consecutive working days I have seen three LUD changes. Does this mean card orderd/card mailed (I know it is not card received :).

If anybody who can interpret this LUD change pattern for me, I would be greatful.

If your card is ordered you should by the time got the email and your messes would change "card ordered." I got email for my two sons today that card has been ordered on Jan 3, 2005. But i believe in some cases, rarely the lud changed and you would got news at your doors but no messes would change its also happened in my kids I485 case too. The Lud changed and i got the welcome notice in my hands two days latter without any messes changed, even the messes disappeared from the site and showing your receipt # is wrong but they are still showing the Luds changed and today, i could see the messes on the site that card ordered but its happen in only few cases.But i believe you would got some news within this week, let me know if its happens ok ? :cool: :D

Last edited by a moderator: