Card production ordered

ftrusctzn

Registered Users (C)
I just checked my email and I got this message:"Card production ordered and you should receive it within 30 days".Needless to say i'm happy.It was processed at TSC.And i applied for AOS in November 2006.Also I was an Asylee.Can you guys tell me how soon I'll actually receive it

Congrats on your approval!!!

Recently two members in this forum has been approved in 6-8 months. Is this a good sign?

Congratulations my friend,

U are very lucky. It is very fast. The current processing time of TSC is somewhere 2004 whereas ur receipt date is Nov 2006. Now I doubt the processing time.
Can u please give ur time line, if possible.

Congratulations...i was also approved this month(7/6) and recieved the same message via email,but i still haven't recieved the actual GC or even the approval notice:( ! Nonetheless i'm very happy and i still think that i got the fastest processing time i ever seen!

Good luck to all who are waiting.

Congratulations to you!!!
I also was approved this month(07/11) while traveling abroad. I could not believe it, honestly. I was prepared to wait 1-2 years more... I had called customer service many times, never got a clear response, just wait and wait.

I received my approval a week later after I sent the medicals. backdated card was received within 5 days. When entered the country, the officer stamped LPR in my refugee travel passport(the green card was not with me, but he checked on the computer, stamped it and said welcome back...:)
Cheers!

ND09/2005
LPR since 07/11/2006

NYcancerian,

Congratulations for the approval in record time.

Where did u file with NSC or TSC?

Thanks

I filed with NSC and then got transfered to TSC.Also I never received any approval notice.I apllied in november and two weeks later I received the receipt,3 days later I received ROE for medical and then a couple of days later I got the notice to go do biometrics.I kept checking online it was updated exactly six months to the day they received the application.I just checked my email again today the notified me that The welcome notice was sent out today.I'm happy

Thanx Chang1428,i filed with NSC,then got transfered to TSC,then to NYC local office,then back to TSC and finally to NSC where i got approved!It is amazing,with all that transfering back and forth i was so mad and frustrated,but thank god things turned out great.Believe me with the way my case was going i was expecting at least 3 years of processing time,but they surprised me big time:) .

good luck everone!

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you waiting for your GC to arrive in the mail, make sure USCIS have your current address. Call them and ask them what address they have on file, just to make sure.

It's better to be sure than sorry.

Congratulations,

:)

My gc was approved on 23rd pf July and I received it on Monday, 30th. It took exactly a week to receive it in the mail. I just wanted to give you guys an update so you know that usually it does not take too long to receive it after approval.

congrats,I wonder what happened to my GC?!!

it's been 25 days since i recieved the approval email,yet there is no card..i'm so bummed:mad:

Mine was approved on april 27th and no card so far. I called them repetedly, but in vain... :mad: