Card not received

GCcomesoon, i hope you will get your card soon..... I am still waiting for FP notice... I e-filed on July 3rd, got the notice on July 10th...... wonder when will I get the FP ... any idea...? the file is being proccessed at NBC ....

thank u all

Hicham

GCcomesoon. Hi there..Well, yesterday I had an LUD on the case....same message but CPO now changed to Card Ordered to 07/23/2008. It has changed for the 5th time.
Original CPO was 05/31. I had talked to an IO yesterday and he said he will send an email. May be he just changed the date I'm not sure but atleast did something.
No card yet.

same here

I have Card order message on July 2nd. My son and spouse had similar msg on July 8th, 15th and 23rd. We have not received any card yet. Congressman wll ask TSC if we do not get July 30th. Not sure what are they doing after our approval on April 25th. Painful process.

GC Not received - How to get IO on the phone?

Hello,

I am in the same boat as all of you. The 485 approval notice has come back in April 2008 but no card yet. Called USCIS several times and got different answer each time - need to take biometrics again, your biomentrics are still valid no need to take again, will email "them" to look up this case etc. The only consistent thing each time is that "we will get back to you in 30-45 days". And consistently I do not hear anything back.

Is there any way to talk to the IO to see what is going on?

Thanks,
Sunone

Hello,

I am in the same boat as all of you. The 485 approval notice has come back in April 2008 but no card yet. Called USCIS several times and got different answer each time - need to take biometrics again, your biomentrics are still valid no need to take again, will email "them" to look up this case etc. The only consistent thing each time is that "we will get back to you in 30-45 days". And consistently I do not hear anything back.

Is there any way to talk to the IO to see what is going on?

Thanks,
Sunone

Sunone,
Try this to get to an IO

1-800-375-5283
- Press: 1,2,2,6,1
- Enter Receipt Number
- Press: 1,1,3,1

anyone knows how long iscurrent process for I-90 at NBC?

e-filed 7.3.08
Notice rcvd 7.10.08
Bio ???????

Fp

anyone knows how long iscurrent process for I-90 at NBC?

e-filed 7.3.08
Notice rcvd 7.10.08
Bio ???????

As per my experience & from what I have learnt is you should get your FP notice in next 30 days after your filing. If you don't get it please call the service center & get the update.Wish you all the luck.

Thanks
GCcomesoon

hi GCcomesoon, i just got my FP notice yesterday :)

e-filed 7.3.08
NO 7.10.08
FP received 7.27.08
FP scheduled for 8-2-8

how about u GCcomesoon did u get ur card yet?

Great news for you

hi GCcomesoon, i just got my FP notice yesterday :)

e-filed 7.3.08
NO 7.10.08
FP received 7.27.08
FP scheduled for 8-2-8

how about u GCcomesoon did u get ur card yet?

No not yet , I just got one more LUD in the online message - Card in production.I hope to get it soon.

Thanks
GCcomesoon

Update - Today I received a new CPO message. CPO July 29th. This was not an update on my previous CPO but a new emaill was generated and automatically sent from CRIS. This does tell me that they are doing something and fianlly must have ordered the card.

I have a collection of CPOs starting 05/31/08, I should have 7 cards by now ;0)

CPO email sent to me was at 4:00AM. All of the previous updates were LUDs on my case where I would have to log in the CIS site and see LUDs on the case. So no emails were generated before. This one is different.

Mine's also On July 29, 2008, we ordered....

I'm happy to see this and hopefully this email is for reals and they mean it when they mention CPO.

Card in mail

Hi

Today I got the online update with message of Card mailed on July 31st 2008.
I hope to receive the card in the next 3-4 days now.
Texandude - you should get your card mailed email very soon. Thats my gut feeling .Let me know.

Thanks
GCcomesoon

Hi

Today I got the online update with message of Card mailed on July 31st 2008.
I hope to receive the card in the next 3-4 days now.
Texandude - you should get your card mailed email very soon. Thats my gut feeling .Let me know.

Thanks
GCcomesoon

u'll get the card in about 10 days at the earliest

GCcomesoon, Congrats!! finally! Well, good news!
Keep us posted when you receive the card. I'm still waiting to receive Card Mailed email or the card itself...who cares about the email :)

Yes it is Greeen on the backof the card......I got the Physical card yesterday.....

Yes it is Greeen on the backof the card.

Looks like some of the case which are approved in Apr/May 2008 have got stucked in the Card Production Ordered status. Mine is one of them....

Recently Itookthe infopass and asked them schedule the FP. Once I gave the FP.. After 4 weeks I got the card... But My wife's card is still in the card production ordered status....

Status on my application also changed on July 31 to Card Mailed from Card production ordered.

Hopes this helps who are in the similar boats......

texandude ,GCcomesoon I am happy for you guys, hope you get the card very soon, I just had my FP done on 08.02 so I guess I still got little time to go :)

e-filed 7.3.08
NO 7.10.08
FP received 7.27.08
FP done on 08.02

I have a question guys, they took only 1 finger print from me? is that normal for I-90? i remember i had to do all my 10 fingerprints before my I-485 aprroval. and also they did not ask me if all the spelling of my name is right and all that? I am little worried, the guy was too exited talking to me about my country and stuff......should I call CSC and make sure they have the right spelling?

Finally the day has come :)-

Hi

Finally after all that struggle of last 5 +years, I got my physical card delivered by mail today. I'm still waiting on my wife's approval.I hope it comes soon.

Thanks a lot to everyone for every suggestion, advice,......

Thanks
GCcomesoon
Eb2, PD - 05/2003
485 filed - 05/2007
Approved - 04/2008
Spouse pending

You should be fine

I have a question guys, they took only 1 finger print from me? is that normal for I-90? i remember i had to do all my 10 fingerprints before my I-485 aprroval. and also they did not ask me if all the spelling of my name is right and all that? I am little worried, the guy was too exited talking to me about my country and stuff......should I call CSC and make sure they have the right spelling?

You should be fine with the FP because they have already done the bio for all the fingers earlier ( which is I beleive is in last 15 months ). I'm sure they must have taken the picture at that time. If not then , then you should call. About your name spelling, you shoulf defenitely call & talk to IO just to confirm that this time they have it all correctly spelled.

I wish you best of luck, keep us informed & updated.Your info will help lot of people here

Thanks
GCcomesoon

Last edited by a moderator:
GCcomesoon , congrats man ,i am really happy for you.... i forgot to mention that they did take a photo.. i am sorry ... but i was concern that they only took i finger print (index) called my lawyer he said that's normal because they already did the background check, and this one is just for the i-90 replacment. again congrats man and hope your wife get hers soon and so am I :)

Sean

Congrats!! GCcomesoon

GCcomesoon, Congratulations!! TSC did get their act together.
Good for us. I'm waiting for the card..hopefully sometime this week.
Did you get a "Card Mailed" email too before the card in the mail? Does not matter but just curious.
Thanks