Card not received

GCcomesoon

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I got the 485 approval email on 24th April 08. I called USCIS & they told that my biometrics were pending so I took infopass & got my biometrics scheduled on May 17th 08.I did that & the online message changed to Card in production. My wife's case is still pending.I'm the primary in this case.I thought the physical card will be received in 1 week time but as of today no sign on the card

Has anyone experienced these delays ? Any suggestions ?

Thanks
GCcomesoon
GCcomesoon
Priority date - 05/2003
140 approved - 10/2006 from TSC
485,131,765 RD-6/04/2007 at TSC, notices received - 06/07/2007
CA, EB2
Wife's case returned due to some error,send it again & received on 06/17/2007 as per Fedex
Wife's case RD- 7/10/2007

my case - I131 - approved - 7/24/07
spouse case - I131- approved- 09/12/07
EAD approved for spouse - 08/20/07
EAD approved - 10/25/2007 - for me
LUD in my case - 485, - 7/11/07, 11/02/2007,11/28/2007,11/29/2007
LUD in 485 case for spouse - 10/04/2007 ( after FP ), LUD - 11/14/2007,11/28/2007,11/29/2007
FP for spouse - 08/08/07 , I rescheduled it.
FP scheduled - 10/03/07 - Done
FP scheduled - 12/12/2007 -
485 approved for me - 04/24/08
biometrics for me - 5/17/08
card prod email - 5/26/08
wife's case pending

Anyone there ?

Hey Guys

Has anyone experienced the same as mentioned in previous post ? The card production email came on 5/17 & then updated online status with same message on 5/26.After that no news .I called USCIS ,spoke to IO & Iwa told that some time thier database is messed up so it takes extra time. It should arrive by month end.I plan to wait till month end or take infopass .

Similar experiences ? Anyone any suggestions ?

Thanks in advance
GCcomesoon

Hi,
I'm in the same boat. Recieved 485 approval on May 21st and On May 31, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

I called TSC and they told me that cases withi reciept "EAC" are being delayed as they are having some problems printing finger prints on the actual card itself. Not sure if that response makes any sense but just FYI...
My case was filed in Vermont by my stupid lawyer and then the case was transfered to TSC back in October 07 but once the reciept # is assigned then it stays that way till the end. Yes, what the I/O told me does not make sense but had to believe something. Is your reciept with EAC as well?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks

Hi,
I'm in the same boat. Recieved 485 approval on May 21st and On May 31, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

I called TSC and they told me that cases withi reciept "EAC" are being delayed as they are having some problems printing finger prints on the actual card itself. Not sure if that response makes any sense but just FYI...
My case was filed in Vermont by my stupid lawyer and then the case was transfered to TSC back in October 07 but once the reciept # is assigned then it stays that way till the end. Yes, what the I/O told me does not make sense but had to believe something. Is your reciept with EAC as well?

Thanks.

Nope , My case was filed in TSC. I never got FP notice so I had called multiple times.My EAD card which was approved in July was recieved by me in Nov last year. FP notice was send for EAD so I went to support center & they changed it manually to 485 & took the FP but never took picture. The 485 approval email came on 24th April 2008. I called & then took infopass where they scheduled FP again. FP done with picture on May17th, The card prod email on same day & then LUD on 26th May. I have been waiting for card after that.I called IO & they said wait till month end.

I heard people generally getting physical GC in 1 week on approval notice email

Thanks
GCcomesoon
PD-05/2003, EB2
485 approval - 04/2008

Well, then your 485 was approved now all you have to do is wait for the card. I'm myself waiting but if you reach the 30 days mark and still have not recieved then you should get an Info. Pass appointment. My Card Prodution email came on May 31st and till today it's been 10 working days. Yes, as per trend we should have recieved the card after approval but my lawyer told me to wait as there can be delays.
Let see this coming week will bring some good news for us.

Good Luck and lets keep each other posted.

Similar situation

Similar situation here. Our cases were approved on April 25th by TSC. Out of which we got one card (under age 12 yrs) within a 7 days and other 3 are in " Card production ordered" status. I called TSC multiple times and I was told some time that there is system issue and other time database issue etc. We have all EAC receipts. This seems to be like Card printing issue as stated by tesxandude since they told last time that information is queued in the printer.

IND77 your approval is way over 30 days!and they still tell you there are some technical issues? Did they tell when it will be resolved? Not sure what they are doing. I need to travel thru work for 2 weeks and I have already postponed my trip now.

hi

question is for friend in ny he is I-140 aprroved 14 september 2006 and his lawyer says still pending isn't it delay to long :s what is the next step for him.

Called IO at TSC today

I had called IO today at TSC .I told him about approval on April 24th & card prod email on May 17th. Its exactly 1 month today.He said that there has been some issue (he could not give any details ) but he said he will email the concerned department & asked me to call back in few weeks.

I guess , I have to wait & call back. I believe infopass or calling only would resolve this problem.

Thanks
GCcomesoon

GCcomesoon ,
Thanks for the update. Did you get a chance to clarify what are the issues in printing the card as there are some receiving their cards from TSC. Did he mention when the problem will be resolved?

No clarification

GCcomesoon ,
Thanks for the update. Did you get a chance to clarify what are the issues in printing the card as there are some receiving their cards from TSC. Did he mention when the problem will be resolved?

I was told by the IO that there might have been some issues ( he said database or printing issues ) but was not sure.He didn't mention about any time frame for resolving the issue. He said he will email someone & I have to call back.

Wish you & all of us here , that we get the card soon

Thanks
GCcomesoon

IND77 your approval is way over 30 days!and they still tell you there are some technical issues? Did they tell when it will be resolved? Not sure what they are doing. I need to travel thru work for 2 weeks and I have already postponed my trip now.

Every time I call I get the response that there is a system issue and we will notify supervisor, wait for 30 days. 14 days before I had called last time and was told that you will get next week. Today I called but the lady did not want to listen what I was told last time. She again told I will notify IT department and wait for 30 days. Looks like there is no end to 30 days wait period and perhaps they consider 30 days as equivalent to 3 days. Do not know when this painful journey will be over. :mad:

not sure what do they do in their office. Telling to call after 30 days for them is like minimum time for BS....not sure what do they do man!!
'm still waiting.

Called today

Hi

I called again today & I was told by the IO that the biometrics have not been updated in the case. He said he will email the concerned department.I'm really confused about what's going on thier end. I plan to wait for 15 more days & then take the Infopass.If that does not work then I will contact the local senator. I would suggest the same to everyone here.

Please keep this thread going, we need to update each other

Thanks
GCcomesoon

Hi

I called again today & I was told by the IO that the biometrics have not been updated in the case. He said he will email the concerned department.I'm really confused about what's going on thier end. I plan to wait for 15 more days & then take the Infopass.If that does not work then I will contact the local senator. I would suggest the same to everyone here.

Please keep this thread going, we need to update each other

Thanks
GCcomesoon

I have already informed Congressman who is involved in this from 2005. Perhaps they will talk to TSC on/after Monday.

Thanks IND77. Hope the congressman will call.
Do give us the update once you found out if they called.

Good luck to all of us!

LUD after calling

Hi

I got LUD on the 485 case after talking to IO.The message is the same - Card in production .I hope it has worked & the card arrives in next few days.

Thanks
GCcomesoon

GCcomesoon, Thanks for the update. LUD is a good sign.
Now, tell me this how did the customer service agent transfer to an IO? Did you ask for it or you were transfered right away? What did you tell the IO and what was the response. I called on Friday. They did transfer me to IO and she said that yes they have not mailed the card yet. I asked her the reason then she goes oH! it can take upto 3 months sometimes 6 months...their answers are mysterious. I dont understand why cant they be clear now the case is approved I mean what the heck. I'm kinda frustated now and by end of next week it'll be 30 days for me waiting after CPO.

Hi Texandude

I was directly transferred to the IO when I called the 1-800 number. Some times I have been transferred to customer service when I hang up. Mailing the card should not take more than 15 days max. after approval notice & if the FP/biometrics has been done. If you were given information by the customer service rep then thats all BS. Don't go by that.
Try calling again & only talk to IO.

I hope we get the physical card soon.

Thanks
GCcomesoon