Card not received

Thanks for the update. Yes, I will try to call tomorrow. 15 days Max? is that the standard timeframe we should get the card or it was told to you by an IO?
Keep me posted of developments on your side as you had a LUD.
Yeah dude we should get the bloody card now...high time. This wait is worse than the entire process. Wanna get over with like everyone of us who get stuck in this puzzle like situation. Good Luck!

Any one has update on getting the card ? My congress man has contacted TSC today thru email. It will take some time to get response.

Called TSC again

Hi
I had called TSC IO again yesterday.She said that the biometrics has not been uploaded to the card due to which its showing still in production.I told her that this message is displayed for last 50 days.She said she will communicate to computer dept & asked me called again in 2 weeks if I don't see any change in online message.I did tell her that , I'm tired of calling USCIS & taking infopasses when there is nothing pending from my side.I told her that , I will ask my congressman to look into this matter if things don;t move in next 2-3 weeks.She did listen & confirmed that it will not get to that point.I hope something happens.

She also gave me info on my wife's case which is still pending.

Thanks
GCcomesoon

Biometrics information are sent to VSC, not TSC

I got an update from congress man that our Oct 2007 Biometrics are sent to VSC instead of TSC. That is why TSC unable to find it in their system and produce the card. Congress man will work with TSC next week to get it transfered from VSC. I believe this the case for others who have EAC* Vermont receipt number and 485 was transfered to TSC.

Spoke to IO again

Hi

I spoke to IO again & she mentioned there is glitch in the software which prints out the card.She said I should expect the card in next 30 days.I will keep calling every 2-4 days.By month end, I plan to take info pass & of course take help from local senator too.

This is really ridiculous.

Thanks
GCcomesoon

Card No Received

Even I am in the same boat. my i-485 is approved on May 15 th 2008. my case is transfeered from CSC to TSC. I have a WAC receipt. I think even my bimotrics are not updated correctly. so that might be a problem. when I called 1-800 number, the message is saying it takes 60 days to process the card. so I will wait until July 15 th and then take infopass or call local congressman.
thanks for the info guys

LUD's on the case

Hi

I have got LUD's on my case yesterday & today ( 7/2 & 7/3 )
The message changed from Card in production to Approval notice send.
I hope it changes to card mailed or some thing like that

Thanks
GCcomesoon

need your help pps,
I finally received my approval notice for my I-485 after years of waiting . Received the notice on 6.10.08 and on July 3rd I did an info pass to get a stamp but the officer said that they have mail my card on 06.10 .08. the office recommended to file for an I-90 and had to pay 370 to replace it. I did the same day (July3rd) and got my passport stamped.
My concern is I should have filed the i-90 with option (card was never received ) but I did not. I filed that card was stolen/missing/destroyed.
My questions are : 1) how long it will take me to replace my card (have not received the i-90 notice yet)
2) if some how my card shows up in the mail will it be still valid?
3) is it too late to file for a correction for the i-90 with the correct option which is (card was never received ) that way maybe I don’t have to wait as long.

Please if you been in this situation or have any idea about this help me.

Thanks
Sean

Update

Hi

I spoke to IO again ( I must have callled 10 times till now ) I spoke to officer & I was told that the IO worked on my case due some computer glitch the card is not getting mailed.I got 4 approvals for my 485 till now in mail. I'm getting daily updates online with date change & no message change.

I hope to get the GC in coming days

Thanks
GCcomesoon

Finally some progress

Hi

Finally today after calling USCIS so many times, I got call from IO saying that my card is in production.I hope that at least this time it comes in next 2-3 weeks.

Will keep everyone posted.

Thanks
GCcomesoon

Hi Gcomesoon,
Been a while I logged in on this forum. Read the updates from you and others.
Seems like TSC is working on our cases but no card yet.

My update - Talked to an IO, end of June, as it was 30 days since CPO May 31st. She also told me the Biometric story and asked her supervisor to link my Bio while I was on the phone. They found my Bio data and linked the EAC case to TSC. Fair Enough. She told me that I should receive the card in 10 days. CPO message had changed to July 3rd which gave me some good hope.
Waited till today but No Card!!!!! not sure how long will it take now and what's their deal as they have found my Bio data.

The IO called you...That's a good thing :)

I did not call them after the update on July 3rd thinking it's on it's way but I guess need to call them everyday till I get the card.

Last edited by a moderator:
need your help pps,
I finally received my approval notice for my I-485 after years of waiting . Received the notice on 6.10.08 and on July 3rd I did an info pass to get a stamp but the officer said that they have mail my card on 06.10 .08. the office recommended to file for an I-90 and had to pay 370 to replace it. I did the same day (July3rd) and got my passport stamped.
My concern is I should have filed the i-90 with option (card was never received ) but I did not. I filed that card was stolen/missing/destroyed.
My questions are : 1) how long it will take me to replace my card (have not received the i-90 notice yet)
2) if some how my card shows up in the mail will it be still valid?
3) is it too late to file for a correction for the i-90 with the correct option which is (card was never received ) that way maybe I don’t have to wait as long.

Please if you been in this situation or have any idea about this help me.

Thanks
Sean

Hey buddy

As per my knowledge your card should be available in next 30-60 days after receiving the I-90 notice.If the card shows up in mail ,please hold on to it & may be you can call USCIS to cancel your I-90 request. Lastly its never late to do the correct thing.

I hope , I have replied to your questions in some way ( may be you can also refer to the processing times & that should give your exact time frames. One thing I would suggest - Keep calling & talk to IO's. Many of them are helpful & will surely help you )

Thanks
GCcomesoon

You should call

Hi Gcomesoon,
Been a while I logged in on this forum. Read the updates from you and others.
Seems like TSC is working on our cases but no card yet.

My update - Talked to an IO, end of June, as it was 30 days since CPO May 31st. She also told me the Biometric story and asked her supervisor to link my Bio while I was on the phone. They found my Bio data and linked the EAC case to TSC. Fair Enough. She told me that I should receive the card in 10 days. CPO message had changed to July 3rd which gave me some good hope.
Waited till today but No Card!!!!! not sure how long will it take now and what's their deal as they have found my Bio data.

The IO called you...That's a good thing :)

I did not call them after the update on July 3rd thinking it's on it's way but I guess need to call them everyday till I get the card.

Hi Texandude

You should call & keeping trying , that's what I would higly recommend you.I did the same & I had only read that IO's call but when I got the call , I was happily surprised.

I will keep you all posted.

Thanks
GCcomesoon

GCcomesoon, thank u for the reply, i recieved the notice few days ago, but i am still little confused WHEN to file for correction with the right option? oafter i get the FP notice ? or should I just let it be as is... and just go thru thr whole thing again and just wait for new card...

thanks
Hicham

I-90

Hicham,
Did you move before your case was approved? If not then did you ask the IO if they can check the address where the card was sent?
If you want to correct the option I believe there must be a way to append the existing notice/form. If there's none and you have already paid the fee my advice would be to just wait till you get receipt notice of I-90.
Did you get in touch with your attorney seeking advise?

GCComesoon,
Finally I called today. I was told that everything looks good and the Bio data is linked. The IO said she can see my picture. I wanted to confirm if my Bio were found and hopefully someone did not give me some BS 2 weeks back and I'm thinking my card is on it's way. So the Biometric Saga is clarified. I asked now when will I receive the card she said as it's in Produciton facility it can come within 2-3 weeks starting July 2nd when they updated my CPO dates I guess after linking. Well, I guess were are back to the "wait" part again but this time with better hope. I will try to call again end of this week and see if I get some more info. or no info.
Let's keep each other posted.
Cheers!

texandude , thank you for your help, I did not move, I had an info pass and the IO told me they mailed it to may adress in 06.10. I had a little issue with the mail person, my roomate moved and the mail guy thought we all did (because my roomate filed for forward mail) and after I spoke to mail person my mail start coming thru again ( I was not getting any mail for more than a week) during the time while my card was in production. the card was never returned to USIC accordingt o their records.
as you said maybe i should just wait and go thru the whole thing again... i was hoping that i dont have to go thru all that FP and waiting for months... but I guess that's my only option.. I waited for 5 years so couple months hope would not be that bad :) what you think?

thanks
Hicham

any update?

Even I am in the same boat. my i-485 is approved on May 15 th 2008. my case is transfeered from CSC to TSC. I have a WAC receipt. I think even my bimotrics are not updated correctly. so that might be a problem. when I called 1-800 number, the message is saying it takes 60 days to process the card. so I will wait until July 15 th and then take infopass or call local congressman.
thanks for the info guys

hmattaparti,
Did you further investigate about receiving your card? or maybe received it?
Can you share your experience if you contacted to your local congressman?
Thanks.

Updates ?

Hey guys

Any updates ? My online message still says "card in production" since JUly 14th 2008. I hope to get my card soon.I wish the same for everyon here.

Texandude, hicham any updates ?

Thanks
GCcomesoon