Can't check the online status of NBC*#

bkd52

Registered Users (C)
I cannot get the status of my application online. The application number is NBC*000xxxxxx.

It says validation error. Doesnt work without the * either. Any suggestions?

Are you trying as a 'customer' or are you just trying to enter the NBC* number on the home page? I have found it helpful to create the customer account - 'register' as it were - and then the cases come up for me. Not sure if there is a bug in the home page case number entry functionality.

Where are you in the application process? My case status changed to "validation error" after I got my interview letter.

Our Tracker is as follows SAN BERNADINO CA DO
12/10/08 applied N400
12/27/08 FL
01/03/09 FD
02/03/09 IL Mine
02/04/09 IL Husband
03/18/09 ID Mine
03/21/09 ID Husband
04/18/09 OL Husband
05/14/09 OD Husband
04/25/09 MINE
05/14/09 MINE

katiec
View Public Profile
Send a private message to katiec
Find all posts by katiec
Add katiec to Your Contacts

Last edited by a moderator:
RD 3/10
FP Notice 3/25
FP Done 4/7
IL ??
Oath ??

Did your status show up before and just recently change to validation error? If so, I'd guess that your interview letter got sent out and your file was transferred from NBC to your district office.

If your status was always validation error, there's no conclusion to be drawn. Call the customer service number. Your number probably won't work on the phone either so when you get a live person ask to be transferred to a second level immigration officer so you can check status/find out what's going on with your application.