candidate for Moderator

bornTwice

Registered Users (C)
We haven't had a moderator after Gilbert left this form by end of 2004 or so. It seems to me that wantmygcnow has the motivation, empathy, interpersonal ability and understanding of most of the things surrounding this forum. I would consider him/her a good candidate for Moderator.

bornTwice said:
We haven't had a moderator after Gilbert left this form by end of 2004 or so. It seems to me that wantmygcnow has the motivation, empathy, interpersonal ability and understanding of most of the things surrounding this forum. I would consider him/her a good candidate for Moderator.

I would actually nominate Shamshon. Just joking. :)

Good idea

I think Wantmygcnow would make a good moderator. I give my vote, if that's what we're doing :D :D :D

E

For the record

Does this mean execution by "hanging" is in now back as the law of the land? :)

wantmygcnow said:
Thanks. When do I give my victory speech...with tears in my eyes...If chosen, I will be as fair as possible.

Oh my God!!

TortFeasor said:
Does this mean execution by "hanging" is in now back as the law of the land? :)

Oh my God, with "THE HANGER" as moderator we will have to get asylum status in another forum.

cookiemonster said:
Oh my God, with "THE HANGER" as moderator we will have to get asylum status in another forum.
Correct that with hanger of the "asylees" who return home for vacation right after getting the gc...if one qualifies I would suggest another forum for ppl who get gc cheating....

Last edited by a moderator: