Cancelled Interview in Dallas

Mohajir_90

Registered Users (C)
Friend of mine had citizenship interview scheduled for Tuesday, 03/30/2010 in Dallas. Today he recieved a letter with Subject: " Interview De-Scheduled by USCIS". The letter states that " Your interview has been cacelled due to un-avoidable circumstances, we will advice you if any further action is taken on this case including any rescheduled interview date information under seperate notice."

The person obtained his Green Card thru Political Asylum.

Anybody has seen or come across with this kind of letter? Kindly share whatever information you may have. Thanks in advance.

Friend of mine had citizenship interview scheduled for Tuesday, 03/30/2010 in Dallas. Today he recieved a letter with Subject: " Interview De-Scheduled by USCIS". The letter states that " Your interview has been cacelled due to un-avoidable circumstances, we will advice you if any further action is taken on this case including any rescheduled interview date information under seperate notice."

Anybody has seen or come across with this kind of letter? Kindly share whatever information you may have. Thanks in advance.
I had mine done in Dallas also without any problem. I have no clues what went wrong here with your friend. Mine was also an asylum based. If you don't mind asking me what country your friend is from originally? Also does he/she has any prior arrest records?
Atique.

Descheduled interviews are generally due to DO staffing or case file not arrived to DO issues.

Thank you all.

He belongs to Pakistan has no issues whatsoever with the law in USA.

Should he wait for new interview date to arrive or show up on his scheduled date and time?

It has been 5 months, no news or progress on this issue yet. All the info pass and 1-800 inquires resulted in advice to wait, wait and wait. Nobody is finding any issue with the case on their computer screens. Experts, please advise what should my friend do at this point. Thanks.

after 90 days of inactivity you can file a service request, you can start doing that, I had the same thing, I file SR, then a week later I got my interview date. uscis is just pile of junk..they look all modernized and all but actually they are one of the biggest waste in this country..

It has been 5 months, no news or progress on this issue yet. All the info pass and 1-800 inquires resulted in advice to wait, wait and wait. Nobody is finding any issue with the case on their computer screens. Experts, please advise what should my friend do at this point. Thanks.

The first step is to admit that Mohajir_90 = the friend.

Abay Lund, I have been citizen for good while now. If you see my other posts I am planning to sponsor my parents and other family members. I don't give a rats A$$ what you think but your login name tells me a lot, Muth maar ka soja Bachay!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Abay Lund, I have been citizen for good while now. If you see my other posts I am planning to sponsor my parents and other family members. I don't give a rats A$$ what you think but your login name tells me a lot, Muth maar ka soja Bachay!!!!!!

You should give a rat butt to the governor of your state for his birthday...lol!!!! You should have your friend create an account, because we usually have people in the forum who asks question in the form of a second or third person, which is annoying. Go Mr. US citizen...lol I think Jack can give you instruction on how to send the rat azz to the governor, he is a creative man....lol! Oh...he now works for USCIS, and he will ensure your parents go through mini-hell before they get their GC too...

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, Its a good Ol' republican in Texas......... But a person shouldn't be looking at conspiracy theory everywhere. That's like a Fox News......