canadian visitor visa when on I-485 with advance parole

_cheetah_

Registered Users (C)
me: approved I-485 and have green card in hand
wife: I-485 pending, have advance parole papers in hand
baby: Born USC

we live close to Canadian border and might want to travel ( drive ) often for shopping, visiting friends etc. I would like to ask experts here to see what does it mean when asking for multiple entry visa for Canada and with this situation how long will be granted ? ( Is it till the advance parole expires ? or totally different ). Also we have only two copies of the parole papers and not sure if we have to surrender them while entering into USA ?. If so how do we make multiple trips. We also have plans to travel abroad later this year as well.

One other main thing I want to mention is that she is house-wife and NOT working. Is there an issue if applied for Canadian visitor visa ? She will be traveling with me and our child ( Born USC ) and we'll be back together all the time. Experts. Pl shed me some light and advise how this has to approched. thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
When using the AP for the first time, one sheet will be taken off her at the POE. The second one can be used by her multiple times, provided it is issues for multiple entries.
The Canadians should not have any problems issuing her a visa, looking at her circumstances.