• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Canadian Resident

hahaha I just read my docs which clearly state it, stop making people confused as to what they read in their official papers, you make this process much more complicated to people who think you can be trusted or know "everything" all the time (you run into much debate here, see the reason why)
and all those stories, and stop implying/suggesting you know things

Tell me how many days have you lived in the USA?....did you have any experience obtaining a SSN or ever have bought or rented a home over here, buy a car, have worked as an employee or employer, paid taxes, had a bank account, owned any credit cards and dealt with any other "normal issue" of living in the USA and being away from your home country....if so you probably know it all....

I have lived here over 10 years and still run into new things every day and wished I had a plat form and people informing me of things that could have helped me to learn things when I moved over here...

Perhaps you don't need to hear anything and please feel free to ignore any one you don't like.....but you haven't even received your SSN so what the heck are you talking about with your advise and to advise people not to worry and telling people I'm a fear monger...while I'm only stating that in some cases it could be wise to get advise from a lawyer...you don't care if they get denied because neither you and me don't know these people on this forum but at least I have the responsibility not to tell them not to worry, since nothing is for sure until you got the GC and yes, people do get denied in certain cases.