Canadian PR & USA Green Card issues

sonali_b_23

Registered Users (C)
Hi

One of my friend is expecting his Canadian PR in next month or so. At the same time his I485 is filed and pending (I140 Approved).

Once he gets is Canadian PR, he would like to land in Canada and go back. Will this effect his I485. Will he be questioned on Canadian PR when his I485 approved.

Once he get USA GC, can he maintain both Canadian PR and USA GC.

Thanks

Hi

One of my friend is expecting his Canadian PR in next month or so. At the same time his I485 is filed and pending (I140 Approved).

Once he gets is Canadian PR, he would like to land in Canada and go back. Will this effect his I485.

-- No.

Will he be questioned on Canadian PR when his I485 approved.

-- No, but he could get questioned at the border while going back to the US after landing in Canada as a PR.

Once he get USA GC, can he maintain both Canadian PR and USA GC.

-- only for a while, ultimately he will have to chose ONLY one and let go the other.

Need Your Suggestion For Canad And Us

Hi brother
I m pakistani too

I need your suggestion and recommendation for following situation
I am canadian permanent resident working in USA on H1. I have applied I-485 in July 2007
my PD is June 2005 EB-3 CATEGORY and I-140 was approved in year 2005.

1. it is my wish to be stay in canada and get citizenship and meanwhile to transfer my case for
consular processing through NVC .my lawyer is insisting me to stay in this country and work on EAD for
2 to 3 yrs and you will get green card.my intention is to get canadian citizenship.so my questions are as follows

2.What are the steps to transfer the case from I-485 to Consular processing.my lawyer is charging me around $2000-2200 dollars for
this process and i want to do it by myself.

3. I have receipt Notice for I-765 and I-485 and done my medical at the time of submission of my case

Please advise

waiting for reply
your co-operation and response will be appreciated!

Thanks