Canada Visitor Visa at Washington DC

kabkaba

Registered Users (C)
I am planning to apply for Canada's visitor Visa at the Canadian embassy in Washington DC. I will apply in person.
What I want to know is if somebody has done this and if approved do they return the passport with Visa immediately.

Check the sub-forum that is dedicated to Canada.
Canadian consulates in the US will accept visa application from those on B-2 status, however rate of success may not be as great as it would be if applying in your country of residence.

I am planning to apply for Canada's visitor Visa at the Canadian embassy in Washington DC. I will apply in person.
What I want to know is if somebody has done this and if approved do they return the passport with Visa immediately.

Very true. For example, these days Pakistani citizens are normally undergoing extensive background checks.

Citizens or residents of particular countries may require a additional formalities, a personal consulate interview and/or a 2-4 week processing extension.

I am planning to apply for Canada's visitor Visa at the Canadian embassy in Washington DC. I will apply in person. I want to know is if somebody has done this and if approved do they return the passport with Visa immediately. This will be really amazing and outstanding for ever.

I know of a few people who got their stamped passports back the same afternoon. It will depend on your status in the US and your citizenship too.

I am planning to apply for Canada's visitor Visa at the Canadian embassy in Washington DC. I will apply in person. I want to know is if somebody has done this and if approved do they return the passport with Visa immediately. This will be really amazing and outstanding for ever.