Can you believe that?

Lazerthegreat

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys very interesting! I applied for RTD as of March17, 2003 and received a notice of action and it says it would take "969 to 999" for the processing of application. Yes you heard me right 969-999 days....

Can you believe that? I guess they are telling us that because you live in our country, we are going to screw you big time.

Anyway I wish it does not take that long but I was disgusted to look at the figure.

I wish they issue RTD within a reasonable amount of time. But they should have some definite rules and regulations for writing time periods on notices of action. I think officer typing the letter puts the number on the paper as he/she pleases.

There must be something wrong with their system . . .

I checked mine and it says between 130-160 days. And if you check processing dates update of Nebraska (June 21, 2005) they are processing February 8, 2005. It won't take them 3yrs to process RTDs. Believe me this is another one of their BS!@#$

PS:
My RTD date is April 13, 2005

i just give up applying RTD, i only use it for going to canada, maybe i can get my GC even faster than RTD :D

Lazer

Lazerthegreat,
I know it is more frustrating than it is funny. I think they only have a numeric field of three digit and they want to put the maximum possible number in there 999 :D What a crap. It is just a number and we shouldn't believe in any of these numbers. If they really mean it then our I-485 would have been long processed when they gave us 570 days crap on the receipt.
So, please don't let it bother you but I do share your frustration.

Punjabi! Yeah I still have my I-485 "Notice of Action" that I received on 24th Oct. 2000, which says that processing time can be 470-490 days... how funny and ridiculous.

Punjabi_Munda said:
Lazerthegreat,
I know it is more frustrating than it is funny. I think they only have a numeric field of three digit and they want to put the maximum possible number in there 999 :D What a crap. It is just a number and we shouldn't believe in any of these numbers. If they really mean it then our I-485 would have been long processed when they gave us 570 days crap on the receipt.
So, please don't let it bother you but I do share your frustration.

Mine actually said 240 days to process my I-485, which is just the biggest BUL$$t I have ever heard of, It has been 6 years and never got my GC