can we change in the middle on N400 processing?

Come on ... if you had asked about firing your attorney, it will be tougher as it would require some thinking.
Would not your new immigration attorney know how to do this? Otherwise, why would you hire him/her?

You'll need to have new attorney file a new G-28 so that he/she can represent you along with a letter stating that your old lawyer is no longer representing you.

Btw, your husband reported last month that he was in NC for next 3-4 months on a project, but you stated he's now in TX?

we have not hired a new attorney yet, but we are thinking about changing and wanted to find out the process.

I hope the decision is not solely based on your present attorney informing you that your husband must do FP in MN.

this is part of it but mostly it is the way he is talking to us, not listening completely just hurrying up things and scaring us.

Why continue to use an attorney anyway? The N-400 has already been submitted; do you really still need an attorney?

N-400 is much simpler than the green card process and most applicants don't use an attorney. Is there anything complicated about his situation, like having a criminal record or applying for 319(b) expedited citizenship? Was he denied at a prior citizenship application attempt?

He also said he was in IL, but now the OP seems to suggest MN.

Well ...

Husband and wife are both posting using the same ID. However, there are discrepancies in where they actually live.

Our citizenship case is filed by our attorney in Feb 2011. we live in Twincities, MN.
We (me and my wife) have recently applied for citizenship and two weeks later I had to go NC for 3 months on a project with another company. My wife and kids are here in IL.

We actually live in MN. at first we were new to this forum did not Write our actual location for no reason. Sorry for creating the confusion.
My husband just has a misdemenour that's all nothing else and the case was a sealed case, Also mentioned about this during our green card process. Never applied for citizenship before. nothing else that should create problem in getting citizenship approval. this was the only reason we hired attorney.