• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Can use spouse's proof of fund?

TommyEdo

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My wife won the DV2008AS8xxx, and she does not have proof-of-fund, but I as her husband has it. Would it pose any problem?

Thanks in anticipation.

Hi,

My wife won the DV2008AS8xxx, and she does not have proof-of-fund, but I as her husband has it. Would it pose any problem?

Thanks in anticipation.

Yes, you could but you've to show them marriage as well as relationship certificate.:D

I am the DV winner but is it possible to show my wife's bank statement. I am asking this because, she has sufficient money in the bank and the monthy transection is also quite good as she is running her own business. I am just and normal employee and I do not have much money saved in the bank.

I am the DV winner but is it possible to show my wife's bank statement. I am asking this because, she has sufficient money in the bank and the monthy transection is also quite good as she is running her own business. I am just and normal employee and I do not have much money saved in the bank.
yes, if your wife is coming with you to the US.