Can someone help in a RFE case

manish_shriv

Registered Users (C)
Can someone help me for following RFE case in CA
------------------------------------------------

I was working for company 'A' on H1 and the approval was valid till 31st March 2004 and the Visa Expiry date is also same. But I left that company and joined company 'B' during November 2003. Company B filed my new H1 petition (to transfer H1) on 21 November 2003 and for that we received a receipt notice on 24 November 2003 from INS. But I got RFE in May 2004 and my company (B) replied for the RFE in mid of July 2004. Now when I check the status from USCIS site it says it will take from 150 to 180 days to process this type of case.

My questions are:
1) Is my stay in US is legal till I hear from INS?
2) Now if I want to join company 'C' can my new company apply H1B transfer with my expired H1 approval or with the new H1B petition Receipt for which RFE is pending?

Yes

manish_shriv said:
Can someone help me for following RFE case in CA
------------------------------------------------

I was working for company 'A' on H1 and the approval was valid till 31st March 2004 and the Visa Expiry date is also same. But I left that company and joined company 'B' during November 2003. Company B filed my new H1 petition (to transfer H1) on 21 November 2003 and for that we received a receipt notice on 24 November 2003 from INS. But I got RFE in May 2004 and my company (B) replied for the RFE in mid of July 2004. Now when I check the status from USCIS site it says it will take from 150 to 180 days to process this type of case.

My questions are:
1) Is my stay in US is legal till I hear from INS? yes2) Now if I want to join company 'C' can my new company apply H1B transfer with my expired H1 approval or with the new H1B petition Receipt for which RFE is pending?iF YOU HAVE 3 MONTHS PAY STUB YOU CAN TRANSFER TO COMP C WITH PENDING PETION OF COMP B