Can my daugther who will be 21 and a citizen file for me??? Complicated i need help!!!!

presie

Registered Users (C)
My daugther will be 21 in 6 months and is an citizen can she file the paper work before she turns 21?? I was married to a citizen and my paper work was denined I was told i had to leave the country but i stayed that was in 1998. I was here on a visitor's visa Will I be able to get my green card and if so what do i need to do?? Fustrated!!!!

Are you still married to the same US citizen? What was the reason for denial in 1998? Did you go through removal proceedings?

Was it a real visa or just a visa waiver? There was NO fraud? It really was your visas? Your passport? Your identity? Fraud of any kind makes any entry unlawful for adjustment purposes.

She cannot file early, not even 1 day early or it MUST be denied even if they don't figure it out for a year or more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rqb84c

I am divorced. We did go to the interview and passed, while waiting for my GC to come in the mail i got a letter stating that we needed to bring in some tax papers with both filing together but we did not send in any because we did not file together but time went bye and things got ulgy between the both of us and he was not willing to help me anymore. It was a real marrige!!! i hope this info helped thanks.

Was it a real visa or just a visa waiver? There was NO fraud? It really was your visas? Your passport? Your identity? Fraud of any kind makes any entry unlawful for adjustment purposes.

She cannot file early, not even 1 day early or it MUST be denied even if they don't figure it out for a year or more.

Yes it was a real visa no fraud! I am divorced. We did go to the interview and passed, while waiting for my GC to come in the mail i got a letter stating that we needed to bring in some tax papers with both filing together but we did not send in any because we did not file together but time went bye and things got ulgy between the both of us and he was not willing to help me anymore. It was a real marrige!!! i hope this info helped thanks.

How did they tell you to leave the country? Was it the denial letter, with the standard message that you have to leave in 30 days? Or did they send you a notice to appear in immigration court?

Are you still married to the same US citizen? What was the reason for denial in 1998? Did you go through removal pro

I am divorced. We did go to the interview and passed, while waiting for my GC to come in the mail i got a letter stating that we needed to bring in some tax papers with both filing together but we did not send in any because we did not file together but time went bye and things got ulgy between the both of us and he was not willing to help me anymore. It was a real marrige!!!I did not go through with the removal process i hope this info helped thanks.

How did they tell you to leave the country? Was it the denial letter, with the standard message that you have to leave in 30 days? Or did they send you a notice to appear in immigration court?

It was a denial letter stating i had to leave the country I cannot remember if it was 30 days but i think so not sure

It was a denial letter stating i had to leave the country I cannot remember if it was 30 days but i think so not sure

30 days, 45 days, whatever ... the specific number of days is not important. The important distinction is between a denial letter and a Notice to Appear.

Reasons for denial?

Was the spouse's I-130 denied? Was it merely for a lack of evidence? Was the I-130 approved and merely the I-485 denied? Can you find that denial or check back with an attorney about it? Do you remember the actual reasons stated for the denial(s)?

Was the spouse's I-130 denied? Was it merely for a lack of evidence? Was the I-130 approved and merely the I-485 denied? Can you find that denial or check back with an attorney about it? Do you remember the actual reasons stated for the denial(s)?

Yes it was only for lack of evidence of the income tax

I am divorced. We did go to the interview and passed, while waiting for my GC to come in the mail i got a letter stating that we needed to bring in some tax papers with both filing together but we did not send in any because we did not file together but time went bye and things got ulgy between the both of us and he was not willing to help me anymore. It was a real marrige!!! i hope this info helped thanks

Yes it was only for lack of evidence of the income tax

Define "it". Elaborate. Provide details.

Was the I-130 denied?
Was the I-485 denied?

Were you ever ordered removed? Issued an NTA? Missed appointments with any immigration officials? Have you checked to see if you were ordered removed in absentia?

You have shown here that you are repetitive and fail to provide sufficient details even when specifically asked. It is absolutely no great stretch of the imagination to predict that you will have great difficulty in ALL future petitions and applications submitted for any and all immigration purposes.

No gov't official will cut you any breaks and you seem to expect them.

Define "it". Elaborate. Provide details.

Was the I-130 denied?
Was the I-485 denied?

Were you ever ordered removed? Issued an NTA? Missed appointments with any immigration officials? Have you checked to see if you were ordered removed in absentia?

You have shown here that you are repetitive and fail to provide sufficient details even when specifically asked. It is absolutely no great stretch of the imagination to predict that you will have great difficulty in ALL future petitions and applications submitted for any and all immigration purposes.

No gov't official will cut you any breaks and you seem to expect them.

I have stated before that I got a letter in the mail to leave the country... I was not ordered to come to court... was the I-130 or I-485 denied don't know just know that the entire case was denied becaue i was unable to send in the tax return.... I have not check to see if my order was removed how can i go about doing that? And NO i don't expect any breaks if i get one i will take it and if i don't I will still be alive which i will be thankful to God for. Thanks

You ask for help and fail to supply accurate information ,incomplete information and act like the people here answering your questions are bothering you ????

Ok so you will be alive and are thankful with one difference you can be thankful overseas in your country .

And answering " I don't know " to your case specifics ??? how the heck are the people here supposed to know what mess you are in if you yourself don't know an don't care to research.

:confused::confused:

You ask for help and fail to supply accurate information ,incomplete information and act like the people here answering your questions are bothering you ????

Ok so you will be alive and are thankful with one difference you can be thankful overseas in your country .

And answering " I don't know " to your case specifics ??? how the heck are the people here supposed to know what mess you are in if you yourself don't know an don't care to research.

:confused::confused:

I did not say people are bothering me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and overseas in my country is a great!!!!!!! and yes you are right it it's a difference and a wonderful one too.

Call an attorney

To the original poster of this thread: IMO, you should call an immigration attorney to discuss your situation. Because you do not appear to be very familiar with the adjustment of status process in general, and your case's details in particular, it does not make sense to try to get an answer from an internet forum.

A decent attorney should be able to assist you in gathering whatever information is relevant to your case, educate you on the process, and then present you with your options.

This must be a stressful time for you, however, I hope that everything works out in the end.

To the original poster of this thread: IMO, you should call an immigration attorney to discuss your situation. Because you do not appear to be very familiar with the adjustment of status process in general, and your case's details in particular, it does not make sense to try to get an answer from an internet forum.

A decent attorney should be able to assist you in gathering whatever information is relevant to your case, educate you on the process, and then present you with your options.

This must be a stressful time for you, however, I hope that everything works out in the end.

Thank you so much and may God keep blessing you!!!!!