can i use green card to travel to england?

Green Card for Travel

NO...you must use an airplane..... :D

I have used my GC for trips all over the world.....as long as it is valid and you are not staying out of the USA too long without the proper documents, no problem.

If you are making short trips, it is no problem...just do not abandon your US Residency,

curious i want to know if i can use green card to go to england.please reply

Do you mean "does having a GC remove the need for me to hold the appropriate visa for my country of citizenship in order to visit the UK"?

No, probably not.

In most cases you need visa for England even if you have GC. Unless of course you are from one of the EU contries.

No, you cannot use a Greencard to travel to England.

Depending on your country of Citizenship, you may be required to obtain a visa before leaving the United States.

If you are a citizen of any of those countries requiring a visa and you are domiciled in the United States, you will need to prove that you are a legal resident of the United States before a visa can be issued to you.

If you are a citizen of a country that does not require a visa, e.g. United States or Canadian citizens, you will still need to convince the Immigration Officer at the U.K. Port of Entry of the intent of your temporary visit.

A Green Card is not a travel document, it is only used as evidence of your right to live and work permanently in the United States.

You must also have a valid passport for travel.

i know i don't have a green card yet and thanks to you because you have yours.this question was for my friend o.k