Can I use g-28 to let me represent myself?

DW2003

Registered Users (C)
Guru:

I am going to use AC21 to change my employer. As I see in this forums, g-28 form are used to change attorney or representative. Question is: Can I use this form to let me represent myself? I worried if I left my current employer, the company-hired attorney won't give me any further docs. And I don't want to spend the money for hiring another attorney.

Somebody here DIY their Ac21. Do you filed g-28 or how do you use it to let you represent yourself?

Thanks.

DW2003 said:
Guru:

I am going to use AC21 to change my employer. As I see in this forums, g-28 form are used to change attorney or representative.
Question is: Can I use this form to let me represent myself?
--NO need of G28 if you represent your self
I worried if I left my current employer, the company-hired attorney won't give me any further docs.
----- then send letter to USCIS that the Lawyer XYZ no more represent you and you revoke the earlier filed G28 and request USCIS to deal directly with you, on cover letter provide your Pending I-485 reciept #, A#, Name, DOB, Address ,sign the letter with date (keep copy of this letter with you)also attach the copy of I-485 filing reciept and mail it with certified return reciept to the service center
And I don't want to spend the money for hiring another attorney.

Somebody here DIY their Ac21. Do you filed g-28 or how do you use it to let you represent yourself?

Thanks.

Ginnu:

Thanks for your info.

Do we have a sample letter for the "AC21 I will represent myslef" in this forum?

Thanks,

DW2003 said:
Ginnu:

Thanks for your info.

Do we have a sample letter for the "AC21 I will represent myslef" in this forum?
---------search the threds, Sample AC21 letters are posted
Thanks,

Ginnue:

I searched and only find sample letters to inform BCIS "I am going to use AC21". I couldn't find sample letters to inform BCIS "I am going to represent myself for any further communication".

BTW, can I file the two letters together letting the "I am going to use AC21" letter at the front?

DW2003 said:
Ginnue:

I searched and only find sample letters to inform BCIS "I am going to use AC21".

I couldn't find sample letters to inform BCIS "I am going to represent myself for any further communication".
--------- that letter YOU have to write, write sample letter and post here if any more info to be added in letter you will get help, no body has the time to draft a letter for YOU
BTW, can I file the two letters together letting the "I am going to use AC21" letter at the front?
-yes you can

It does not hurt

G-28 is to establish communication between USCIS and us or attorney.
With G-28 by attorney they will communicate with attorney and not you.
Gurus! Correct me.
So it does not to submit G-28 for yourself and establish communication.