can i make notary of birth certificate in english in US bank

yourzhwp

Registered Users (C)
sorry to bother you.

i have the origin birth certificate (Non-english).

can i make notary of birth certificate in english in US bank?

the uscis will accept that notary english translation of birth certificate in US bank?

thank you

sorry to bother you.

i have the origin birth certificate (Non-english).

can i make notary of birth certificate in english in US bank?

the uscis will accept that notary english translation of birth certificate in US bank?

thank you

This is what I remember from a friend's case. You need to do an english translation of the birth cirtificate and then some one, who knows both languages should certify (by signing the translated copy) that he has verified it. You cannot be that person although you know both languages. I remember because I did it for one of my friend. Then we both went to the notary and signed in front of her and she stamped it. He was also applying for 485.

or request a birth certificate based on passport from Indian Consulate. It should be sufficient.

or request a birth certificate based on passport from Indian Consulate. It should be sufficient.
Non-English = Indian ???

It's enough to get translation signed by somebody as EricS says. No need to notarize it. USCIS accepts translation without notarization.

Non-English = Indian ???

It's enough to get translation signed by somebody as EricS says. No need to notarize it. USCIS accepts translation without notarization.

Just to clarify, my friend did get it notarized (as mentioned in the post). If USCIS accepts without notary then I do not know about that.