Can I go back to H1 if EAD gets cancelled at any time??

kansar

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I have an EAD and also H1 right now and i'm working for a company on h1 but now they are ready to hire me but not on h1..what can i do now?
use EAD (came when my husband applied for I140/I485)?? will it create any problem if I140(My husband's) have any problem??
Please reply me if anyone you know the answer..

Thanks in advance,

kansar said:
Hi,
I have an EAD and also H1 right now and i'm working for a company on h1 but now they are ready to hire me but not on h1..what can i do now?

--- you are on H1 with them, now what is the problem to remain on H1??? inform then you dont want to use EAD till your spouse I-140 gets approved and dont want to take risk
use EAD (came when my husband applied for I140/I485)?? will it create any problem if I140(My husband's) have any problem??

----- if I-140 gets denied then EAD, AP I-485 alll will get denied, it is better to wait for I-140 approval only then use EAD, as a back up H1 is always better
---- I thin NO
Please reply me if anyone you know the answer..

Thanks in advance,

kansar said:
Thank You Ginnu for your reply..
I will follow accordingly!!!
---ask your employer that you want to remain on H1 status as your spouse I-140 is NOT approved at this time. Inform your employer once your spouse I-140 gets approved then ONLY you MAY use EAD. What was the reason to inform your employer that you have EAD when you are working on H1 with them. It seems to me that you wanted to change employer with H1 transfer and the new employer said that you can join them on EAD, if that is true then I am sure the employer wanted to save the H1 transfer filing fees. remain on H1 with the employer or if want to change employer let them file H1 transfer. that is your good back up if anything bad happen to your spouse I-140.

hello ginnu,

The problem i had here is now the company i'm working wanted to hire me and they don't do H1.So if I wanted to be in the job i had to change to EAD.
I don't know first before asking this question that one cannot switch back to h1 if they loose the EAD status.Thanks for letting me know and for your reply too.I'm just crossing my fingers for I140 approval so that my EAD (JOB) wouldn't have any problems in future.

Thanks once again,

I140 Approved

Hi,
My husband I- 140(VSC) got approved yesterday(in 2 months).So is it good idea to move on EAD now?because my employment with the client is still pending.I'm just continuing my questions since i'm getting nice response from you people.Thanks once again for your time and suggestions.

Awaiting for your reply,

Spouse EAD

My wife is on OPT EAD valid till sep 26, 2005. She is employed. My I140 is approved. There is an RFE on her I765 on pending 485 application. We donot know what that must be about at this point of time.

Does she need a H1 filed or it it safe to work on her 485 EAD once she receives it.