Can I get temporary accommodation (for 15 days) in Windsor / Toronto

divakarap

Registered Users (C)
I am planning to land in Canada from USA. I need some economical temporary accommodation in Windsor / Toronto. I want to stay along with my family (Myself, Wife & 7 years old Child). Can any one suggest some economical accommodation at these places?

I really appreciate your help in this regard.

No doubt it is good and economical, but many new immigrants who are coming from China are also staying there. If I am in your position at this time I would better avoid such places, not to take risk because of SARC. It will be much better to find a good cheap hotel/motel and avoid such places like sunnynewcomer.com. One should care for health and precaution is better than cure.

Windsor

If you are driving over from the US unless you have some special reason for going to TOronto, Windsor appears to make more sense. Why drive another 4 hrs unless you have to?

In windsor hmm...

http://www.visitwindsor.com/main.htm

These are in good locations and cost in the range of a 100 bucks Canadian. Good Luck.

Best Western Continental Inn
Telephone: (519) 966-5541
3345 Huron Church Road
Windsor South, Ontario
N9E 4H5
Email: Ljanek@MNSi.net
71-one unit hotel with a family restaurant and lounge on premises and an outdoor heated pool. Located on direct route to USA via Ambassador Bridge and Hwy.401 to Toronto/Niagara Falls. Free cable TV, ample parking for auto/bus. Bus tours welcome! Toll-free number: 1-800-528-1234

Travelodge Hotel Ambassador Bridge
Telephone: (519) 972-1100
2330 Huron Church Road
Windsor South, Ontario
N9E 3S6
Email: travelodgewindsor@sympatico.ca
This 138-room hotel offers queen size or two double beds and two wheelchair accessible rooms. Rooms are smoking and non-smoking and include coffee maker, free local calls and in-coming faxes, pay-per movies. Hotel has indoor pool and hot tub. Toll-free number: 1-800-578-7878

Comfort Inn, Huron Church Rd.
Telephone: (519) 972-1331
2765 Huron Church Road
Windsor South, Ontario
N9E 3Y7
Email: cn319@whgca.com
One hundred room hotel conveniently located on Huron Church Road, only 5km south of Ambassador Bridge. Twenty-four hour restaurant, large suites and executive rooms available. We offer CAA, Senior and Group/Tour rates. In-room movies, free local calls, free parking, free morning coffee and hot chocolate. Toll-free number: 1-800-228-5150

Accommodation for the newcomers to Toronto

We provide the PRIVATE, clean and furnished rooms at lowest rate from $25/night, $580/month. Free local call, free parking, free cable TV, high speed internet access, A/C, free landing information, pick up and moving service. PLEASE CONTACT: DINA for the details. TEL: 416-498-7868 CELL PHONE: 416-831-6888 E-mail: darryit@aol.com WEB SITE: http://www.darryhouse.net

Any suggestions on Ottowa?

This is a very helpful thread, so I wanted to ask about affordable accommodation in Ottowa. Does anyone know a good place to stay in Ottowa for a few weeks? Thank you.