• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Can i download the DS230 Part 1&2, and DSP-122 form to submit to KCC?

TKFOO84

Registered Users (C)
Can i ask what if i wrote something wrong on the form? Should i just cut the particular wrong word? or download the new application form to re-write? Besides the form i've received has OMB Approval No and Expired date, but i found the different OMB Approval No and Expired Date, so i wonder if i can't cut it and need to use the downloaded application form, can i use the one that has different OMB Approval No ?

Hey

Can i make corrections by just using liquid paper and stuff on the form? What if my forms are printed? Will KCC still accept my form? Are the forms valid if i download from the internet? but i found the different OMB Approval No and Expired Date, so i wonder if i can't cut it and need to use the downloaded application form, can i use the one that has different OMB Approval No ?

If I were you, i would not use liquid to wipe a mistakes in the document. For the document I will submit to the KCC is now official and say to them that everying I wrote is true. If I were you, I would consult the lawyer to correct this kind of mistake. You may want to make everything sure before submitting the document to the US government office. Don't think it is okay if even you think it looks okay.

if you don't wish to retype or couldn't save a filled out form, you cannot use liquid paper to correct mistakes. You should cross out an error, write a correct answer and initial it.