Can I choose which center to file AOS?

lxx2003

Registered Users (C)
HI,

I havn't tracked the processing speed for a while. Is it still true that Texas Center has less cases and process much faster than Nebraska center? Or which one is best one file currently?

My question is: if I file the AOS now, can I intentionally send my case to Texas center assuming it process faster than others? I remember somebody mentioned this strategy somewhere before, not sure if attorney can do that or not..

Appreciate your response!

My question is: if I file the AOS now, can I intentionally send my case to Texas center assuming it process faster than others? I remember somebody mentioned this strategy somewhere before, not sure if attorney can do that or not..

You can only file in the SC which covers your geographical area, or your employer's IIRC.

HI,

I havn't tracked the processing speed for a while. Is it still true that Texas Center has less cases and process much faster than Nebraska center? Or which one is best one file currently?

Appreciate your response!

So, what if everyone sent his/her application to texas for example, the immigration will send all officers from other centers to texas. Then, you will be in the same problem.