Can calling IIO stir my case?

SreeRaj

Registered Users (C)
Sorry same old question.
But I just got done with my 2 nd FP.
My WAC# is 02-089-5****
Does it help calling the IIO and getting RFE issued and getting my case approved? OR Am I too optimistic about it?

Comments appreciated.

Thanks
SreeRaj

Hasn't worked for me. Queries sent back to the CSC seem to disappear into a black hole and never get answered.

Londoner
WAC 02-059-5XXXX

You are being optimistic :)
If the JIT report date is past your case even then calling the customer service line doesnt help. They have hired people who probably have just a pc and they check your case status from USCIS website and tell you that. In some cases they will transfer you to the Immigration information officer who will act rude and try to blow you off (be persistent). I think sending a fax inquiry works much better. In my case, a fax inquiry resulted in a case transfer to local office.
Good luck!

maybe

My friend called serveral times before. The last time she called, she got a very nice IIO officer and the officer offered to send an inquiry (FAX) directly to CSC, in his word "To give a kick in their pants". In 3 weeks, she got both RFE for EVL, W2 etc. and 2nd Fingerprinting notice. She got approved about 3 weeks after all the required stuff were being sent. And a month later, she got her card.

So if you happen to get hold of a nice, responsible officer. It might help. Good luck.

May RFE also got lost in mail and when called they say that wait for 1 month . Feel like kicking on there a _ _. Was thinking of sending them fax. Does anybody knows the fax no??

:D ;) :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Inquiry helped my EAD approval

Talking to Customer service helped my EAD approval...was pending due to RFE...

A HORRIBLY optimistic guy ... :D

Move on dude .. people from nov/dec 2001 are still waiting .. and you are in Jan 2002 .. what makes you think that you deserve a better piece of ASS .. Shut up and wait until people ahead of you are done .. :D

BTW, 2nd FP can be done by a contractor .. does not mean that your case is picked up for adjudication .. there are people ahead of you .. wait in the line .. :p

1amShantanuA you are so right. My wac is 02066 and I am calmly waiting when they will receive my RFE.