Can anyone help me, interview in two days

dimples

Registered Users (C)
About two weeks ago, my husband and I had a disagreement and I left the house for one week. Upon arrival I discovered that all my documents went missing. I asked everyone who resides there but no one said they moved it. We live in his parents home so it could be any one of them that is messing with me. My appointment is on Tuesday and I don't even have the address or phone number for Garden City so I can explain my situation to see if I can make a new appointment. I have kids here and won't want to be deported and leave them here. I consulted a lawyer but due to insufficient funds I couldn't hire him. Anyone out there who has any advice or the phone number to Garden City pleassssse post it asap

When you left for a week, did you forget you had a GC interview scheduled? Seems your only option is to talk to your husband. Even if you did make an Infopass appointment, your date will be after the interview.

Well talk to your husband first, then you two in agrement call the police and get a report, then and onbly will this make sense to USCIS, but still they might have to reschedule you guys for a stoke interview.
So be smart....

well best of luck and what ever the case is just tell them the truth and you will be happy with the result, stokes or approved..
Good luck.

All posting was appreciated and I took your advice, talked to the hubby, went to the interview and got accepted. Amen. Again, thank you and god bless you all for the encouraging words of wisdom.

what do you mean got accepted? did you get a new interview date? or did they approve you? just curious

About two weeks ago, my husband and I had a disagreement and I left the house for one week. Upon arrival I discovered that all my documents went missing. I asked everyone who resides there but no one said they moved it. We live in his parents home so it could be any one of them that is messing with me. My appointment is on Tuesday and I don't even have the address or phone number for Garden City so I can explain my situation to see if I can make a new appointment. I have kids here and won't want to be deported and leave them here. I consulted a lawyer but due to insufficient funds I couldn't hire him. Anyone out there who has any advice or the phone number to Garden City pleassssse post it asap

Were your documents stolen or was someone messing with you?

All posting was appreciated and I took your advice, talked to the hubby, went to the interview and got accepted. Amen. Again, thank you and god bless you all for the encouraging words of wisdom.

Congratulations to you. Yes testimonies like your gives me hope and makes my day. Enjoy....:)